what do you think about beauty brokers?

Emilyboss
on 5/7/19 3:03 pm

I was and still am a really overweight person. I am bad at eating healthy and exercising. I found this beauty broker Melinda Farina and thought she will help me to find a good doctor to have best results from my liposuction. Little did I know that she didn't care about me at all. I don't get why people pay her to get her advice. All people have different opinions and your opinion can easily be different to hers.

hollykim
on 7/17/19 3:18 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On May 7, 2019 at 10:03 PM Pacific Time, Emilyboss wrote:

I was and still am a really overweight person. I am bad at eating healthy and exercising. I found this beauty broker Melinda Farina and thought she will help me to find a good doctor to have best results from my liposuction. Little did I know that she didn't care about me at all. I don't get why people pay her to get her advice. All people have different opinions and your opinion can easily be different to hers.

I think they are a huge scam as you found out.

scaryreader
on 6/13/20 8:57 pm - Chicago, IL

I've never heard the term "beauty broker" what are they?

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

hollykim
on 6/14/20 2:21 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 14, 2020 at 3:57 AM Pacific Time, scaryreader wrote:

I've never heard the term "beauty broker" what are they?

a person who "helps" you locate a doctor, schedules for you , "helps"you through the process,etc, for a fee.

Tri_harder
on 8/22/20 7:58 pm

I've never heard of such a thing. WOW!!

AngelineBenjamin
on 2/27/23 5:30 am, edited 3/2/23 11:39 am
DS on 08/20/22

I am skeptical of such services. If I need a recommendation, advice, treatment, I always turn to professionals. Beauty brokers rarely give sensible advice. I solve all my skin issues with my cosmetologist and dermatologist. Together we choose a comprehensive care for my skin, quality skin care products and procedures. Recently, my cosmetologist recommended that I get a Filler Treatment in Woodland Hills. This treatment helps my skin look radiant, healthy and beautiful. As we age, the quality of our skin deteriorates. Therefore, you need to carefully monitor its condition and do everything possible to prolong its youthfulness.

Most Active