Crappy week

Debjynx
on 7/20/07 12:50 am - MN
I have had a week from hell this week.  My leg hurt so bad on Monday I could barely walk and felt a liitle better on Tuesday and then it moved into my shoulders and they have been bothering me all week.  I hate when I have a flair-up this bad.  I know I feel better if I can exercise and this is the second week I have't been able to and work is so stressful. How do some of you deal with stress?  I used to listen to relaxation tapes and that helped some but since having the surgery my fibro has been so good I had gotten out of the habit.  Probably one habit I should take up again.  Sorry for the whining I am so frustrated. Deb
mermalmom
on 8/2/07 6:58 am - OH
Deb, I'm a new member of OH and I also have fibro.  I'm hoping to have lap band in the future.  I try to remind myself when I'm in flare that it is TEMPORARY.  It WILL get better. (or at least move to a more tolerable spot!)  You are NOT whining and anyone who says that you are doesn't understand the nature of the fibro beast.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Hope to hear that you are feeling better soon. Michelle
AmyLucas
on 8/10/07 2:10 am - Jonesboro, AR
Hi Deb, Sorry I didn't get to you when you were having your flare. I was in one myself. I am in the process of moving and trying to work and also keep up with my kids. It isn't easy. My worse trigger points are in my back and those were the ones that were giving me absolute fits. My husband had his going away party on the 19th and I spent the whole day sitting in a chair and people kept asking me if I was alright, they said I looked like I was going to pass out.  Don't worry about venting, this is what this board is for! Amy
Lynn P.
on 8/25/07 2:39 pm - Houston, TX

Hi Deb,

Sorry you're having such a crappy week.  I too have Fibro...13 years now.  My life is full of stress...but I listen to soft music when I can.  Make the kids go outside to play. Send my hubby away too! LOL!Sometimes I take a long hot shower... 

I am hoping to have the lapband done sometime in the future. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Lynn

Most Active
Recent Topics