helpful sleep

MainePam
on 4/11/11 6:38 am - Bucksport, ME
I saw in one of my magazines about a new disolving melatonin. I take ambien AND melatoinin to sleep but the disovling really works fast with in 15 minutes but I have to take 4 tabs. I finally found it at Wlamart and it is very hard to find.
Redheaded_Furie
on 4/11/11 8:02 am - FL
I hope it works for you Pam, good sleep is so important.  I myself don't get more than 5 hours of sleep a night, it doesn't matter what time I went to bed. My mind is always racing.

I have found that if I read before I go to bed my sleep seems deeper, but the minute I open my eyes, my mind and thoughts get me moving again.  I wouldn't call it hyper activity but I would think it's close. I've always been very high strung.

Shauna

BTW, where in Maine? I will be in South Portland for the whole month of June, Sugar Daddy (hubby) has a job up there and I get a New England Summer Vacay.
Hislady
on 4/11/11 1:49 pm - Vancouver, WA
I was having the same problem, my brain would just not shut up! I finally asked my pharmacist and she said I could take diphenhydramine, the stuff in benedryl. For the first time in years I just clunk out within minutes of hitting the pillow, such a relief. I even feel more rested which is also a relief. I could still spend a week sleeping but at least now I feel like I did sleep.
AliciaDDG
on 7/15/11 10:13 am
I have been batteling getting enough sleep and good sleep myself. The past three months have been especially bad.  I was using benedryll for a few years. I have used ambien in the past. I have used lunesta in the past month and currently ambien again. The dr has me going back and forth between benedryll and ambein right now. Some days I feel rested and most days I do not. Most nights I do not sleep more than 4 hours. The past week has been better. I have been out of work for the summer because I teacher. Worried about how my sleep or lack there of is going to affect me.
Most Active
Recent Topics