Just checking in....

MainePam
on 11/10/11 5:54 am - Bucksport, ME
Just checking in , since I have not been on for a while.
These weather changes are sure hurting me...I am a little depressed thinking of winter coming but can't change that.
gentle hugs to all my fibro sisters.
Pam
Hislady
on 11/10/11 12:35 pm - Vancouver, WA
Good to see you again I was just thinking the other day I should give a shout out to you cause I hadn't seen you post for quite awhile. I think we are all dreading the winter, at least us northerners where it gets soooo cold. I know it plays havoc with my fibro. Guess all we can do is huddle up (gently) and try to stay warm and as pain free as we can. I know this time of year my electric blanket is my bestest friend! Gentle hugs and hang in there spring will get here again soon!
MainePam
on 11/10/11 9:19 pm - Bucksport, ME
Well I am truely having somethng weird. My two atrifical knees have been hurting. One I had done in 2000, the other in 2004. I went to the surgeon that did them they did xrays and said all looked ok. I think it is my muscles around them. But it is veryweird and after all these years it is weird to have my knees hurt.
For some reason I think my muscles are much worse, must be a new phase of fibro??/
BUT I still have managed to go to volunteer at school 4 days a week.  I know when I have to stop there will be no going back.
Take care.
pam
Hislady
on 11/13/11 9:50 am - Vancouver, WA
I know exactly what you mean! My right hip that I had replaced back in 2004 hurts like blazes and there is no reason for it like you said! It hurts almost as bad as before it was replaced. For some reason this fall seems to be much worse than I can remember in the past, my pain meds even the narcotic ones don't seem to be working very well. Great like we need mooore pain! Hang in there sister we'll get thru!
loretta cowels
on 11/13/11 9:02 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
hi ladies i to am having a rough time with this winter coming on and my narcotics dont seem to be helping i go see my doc on thursday so i guess its time for anougher med change. I thought i pulled a muscle in my back but its going on the third week and it still hurts. My normal chest pain is killing me i dont feel like doing anything and my eyes are really bothering me its time to beg the doctor for a round or steroids. I wanted to also check in and tell you how other things were going went to my new surgion i like him. but had what ill call a mis hap with his nurse. ya she made me feel like a big fat looser to make a long story short she wanted me to drink something out of the garbage. I go have my endoscope in jan. to make sure he can untie my stomach and will know about surgery after that. been doing my evaluation i think i picked the only doctor that is totaly against wls so i dont know if shell approve me or not go back tommorrow she hasnt even talked about surgery will see. hope you ladies feel better soon loretta
Most Active
Recent Topics