Finally! Effective pain management.

JRDD
on 12/28/14 6:11 pm

FYI.  After years of fighting and progressively losing more and more ground in the pain management battle with fibromyalgia, I desperately tried acupuncture AND IT IS WORKING!  I am totally off narcotics and feeling better than I have in years.  I guess there are many types of acupuncture and the one that is working for me is Classic 5 Element Acupuncture in the Worsley Tradition.  I also had good results with John F Barnes style Myofascial Release therapy years ago, but then I moved and have not had good results with the kind the therapists practice here.

Hislady
on 12/29/14 8:21 am - Vancouver, WA

Well congrats to you, it isn't often we hear good news on the fibro forum. I figure whatever works is great!! You certainly can't go wrong with accupuncture. Hope this continues to work long term for you, what a blessing. Thank you for sharing, it will give others another option to look at!

MeyMey
on 4/7/15 6:52 am

Congratulations.  I too have fibromyalgia and have had success with accupuncture and myofacial release.  I'm so glad to hear that this is working for others.  Enjoy it.  You deserve it. 

Tammi H.
on 6/30/15 7:38 am

I will have to look into seeing if my Medicare and Wa state medicaid pays for this. I need help, and dr doesn't want to give narcotics except for the tramadol I have been on for years, so they are getting to the point they don't seem to be working to much. Thank you for this uplifting positive post, God bless and may you have long lasting relief from your pain.

Most Active
Recent Topics