Need a Penpal

plp1988
on 11/16/11 12:16 pm, edited 11/16/11 12:49 pm
Hi just found this section on the site, I would like a penpal so the we can motivate each other and just be there for one another. I had revision from lapband to RNY Sept 8, 2011. I think I am doing pretty good, but I would like to loose weight a little faster, I am told that after you do the revision the weight comes off slower.  Had the band put in 2007... There is more to my journey but I do not feel like typing it all right now. You can check out my blog. Look forward to becoming some ones penpal....Talk to you later.
Aagii
on 12/14/11 8:54 pm
Hi there...if you are still interested in a pen pal.... I am here to chat with. My name is Aagii and I am a very young 50 year old woman.  I had the RN-Y June 29th, 2011.  I start at 316 and lost a few before sugery.  309  I know weight 203.  I too am loosing a bit slowly...but I have a new plan.  I would love to share it with you. 
I work in a health field sorta of and I have limitless "free" resources including body builder, weight trainers and nutritions.  I guess I am fortunate in that way.  I can count on them for profession and safe advice.

So please let me know if I can help.  You can always write my regular email.  I do check that a everyday ... thanks
[email protected]
Aagii

oh and merry Christmas !
Most Active