Anyone going through this who would like a penpal/friend to share stories with?

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/13 11:59 pm
RNY on 05/28/13 with

Hi everyone~ I am just beginning this process to RNY surgery and hopefully will be having surgery late May first week of June.  I'd love to talk with anyone going through or who has gone through surgery who is looking for a friend they can "relate" all of this with and share the ups and downs.  Let me know if interested kiss

hofie52
on 4/26/13 3:01 am - IN

Hi, my friends call me hofie, I just had RNY April 17 I'm doing fine the day it was a little rough in pain but the nurses were good with me and I was never sick.

I started out being 316 and at surgery time I was273 now I'm256 feeling good I'm on proteins shakes and cottage cheese and jell-o and jell-o puddings. I got to the place I wanted to chew something I missed that so I got surgar free popcicles and that did the trick.

I'm 60 years old live with my rotty daisy ,I'm a grandmother of 3 and a great grandmaw of 1 I'm widow of 12years and on disability for my back, I love to watch foot ball NFL, NCIS and read James Pattersons books.  I hope this help you just ask and I will see what I can do good luck.

H. Gelb
on 4/28/13 5:38 am - OH

I am in search of the same thing. Someone going through similar experiences, frustrations and milestones! I had RNY gastric bypass in Sept 2011. I need someone that i can email, instant message etc that understands and would be willing to help one another.  Pls let me know if you have any questions or need any help in this process

Hallie

Most Active