chatting buddy

finding.the.new.me
on 5/13/13 6:16 am - FL

I have had gastric bypass on 12/7/2013 and lost 71lbs so far as of today. I would love to have other people to email,im or whatever with. I know I personally do better hen I have someone who knows the struggles of losing weight and what I am going through. Even just making new friends. I am in,well more like near the Jacksonville Florida area. So anyone wanna chat I am willing and who knows if your close enough maybe we can get a walking group going on.

faithbiblemlw
on 5/18/13 5:08 am - CO

Hi. Im Michelle. I am having a Gastric Sleeve in August or September. I would like to be your buddy if you dont mind that im not havinggastric bypass. I live in Colorado. Let me know if you want to keep in touch and I will give you my personal email. we can text too if you want to.

finding.the.new.me
on 5/21/13 12:23 am - FL

Hi Michelle. Sleeve or bypass it at comes down to the same thing right,trying to get healthier. I would love to be buddies.

faithbiblemlw
on 5/21/13 3:37 am - CO

Great. I just set my surgery date for Oct 7th. That is my 7th wedding anniversary so we wanted to do it then. I am having my surgery in Tijuana Mexico so we will be flying to San Diego. I have been very emotional since I decided for sure to have the surgery. Did that happen to you?

Jerwelch
on 5/25/13 9:41 pm - Grand Haven, MI

I had Gastric done December 17 2012 would like to offer to be buddies to both of you. Its always good to have people to talk to and help keep on the right path.

Jerry

SandraBarton
on 10/3/13 3:42 pm - Fresno, CA

Hi I'm Sandra. I'm 30 years old and I am above 300lbs. However...I have lost 45 already...and looking to lose A LOT more.

I currently live in Fresno California (about 3 hours from LA) and I am looking for buddies to work out with. I have a friend who lives in South Carolina and every day we would text message each other our work outs. Well unfortunately she had a tragic loss in her family and she no longer has the momentum. Although I am doing everything I can for her and she KNOWS I will be here for her when she's ready, I want to continue my workouts.

Because of the awesomeness that we have started...I realized via cell phone (APP, so no phone numbers are exchanged) I am able to work out with whoever wants to exercise. So that is why I'm here. I already have a group started...but its REEEEEEEEALLY SLOW. My goal is to have 2 or 3 workouts posted each day.

All of this will make more sense if you check out the link below. It is a local womens only group, but I am able to extend the WORKOUT version (vs personal in town meetups) to those far and wide. Its free, easy, and innovative so if you want to just at least check it out let me know ok! =)

PS: I'm looking for people who will actually POST workouts...vs join and never do anything :P
Its a motivational mobile group. Check it out....btw this is not spam.. !

http://www.meetup.com/Thegoodgirlsclub/events/139585552/

Most Active