Starting the WLS journey....Looking for a friend to go through it with

CHRISTY1632
on 5/24/13 5:43 am - AUBURN, GA

I am hoping to have the sleeve.  I just began my journey and am looking for someone to share it with and keep each other motivated.  I am 33 years old and live in Georgia.

shineysaphire
on 5/27/13 7:50 pm
Hi there im currently in the supervised diet phase... i live in Texas and also want to get the sleeve. I definitely would like to be your pen pal if you want Im looking for a few friends to keep in touch with here like you said to stay motivated and make sure im being held accountable. Anywho feel free to msg me if you want to talk
amylou823
on 6/7/13 4:39 am - dearborn heights, MI

Hey Christy,

I am 35, in Michigan and just got my approval date. 

Amy

cbradley1587
on 6/13/13 10:04 pm - GA

Hi Christy,

I'm completing my last step tomorrow, so that everything can be submitted to the insurance company. I'm hoping to have a bypass. I live in Clarkston,Ga(Atlanta). I would love to have someone to be able to share my journey with. Hope to here from you.

Candace

mjones.136
on 6/20/13 11:39 am - Augusta, GA

Hi Christy!!

I had my surgery in May of this year. I got the gastric bypass done. I live in Augusta, Ga. I would love to be your pen pal. It's hard to find someone *****ally understands the meaning of starting over. I think that we can really support each other.   laugh

Most Active