Pen pal wanted

ARamos1969
on 6/6/13 1:21 pm - MA
I am interested in having a pen pal . I would like to have one that had the Gastic bypass surgery.
SandraBarton
on 10/3/13 3:39 pm - Fresno, CA

Hi I'm Sandra. I'm 30 years old and I am above 300lbs. However...I have lost 45 already...and looking to lose A LOT more.

I currently live in Fresno California (about 3 hours from LA) and I am looking for buddies to work out with. I have a friend who lives in South Carolina and every day we would text message each other our work outs. Well unfortunately she had a tragic loss in her family and she no longer has the momentum. Although I am doing everything I can for her and she KNOWS I will be here for her when she's ready, I want to continue my workouts.

Because of the awesomeness that we have started...I realized via cell phone (APP, so no phone numbers are exchanged) I am able to work out with whoever wants to exercise. So that is why I'm here. I already have a group started...but its REEEEEEEEALLY SLOW. My goal is to have 2 or 3 workouts posted each day.

All of this will make more sense if you check out the link below. It is a local womens only group, but I am able to extend the WORKOUT version (vs personal in town meetups) to those far and wide. Its free, easy, and innovative so if you want to just at least check it out let me know ok! =)

PS: I'm looking for people who will actually POST workouts...vs join and never do anything :P
Its a motivational mobile group. Check it out....btw this is not spam.. !

http://www.meetup.com/Thegoodgirlsclub/events/139585552/

Most Active