Need New Friends

anna R.
on 7/14/14 9:05 am

I made it to my goal weight. But, due to other health issues, Fibromyalgia and chronic OA, GERD and a few other things. I gained enough weight were my clothes are tight. I need to get back to the basics. I will not buy any clothes in a larger size. Wore a 12 petite for 2 years and will continue to do so. Anyone else out there in a similar situation? I would love to get back to basics. This site helped me a great deal during my weight loss, then little by little found myself not coming back. So, here I am and am hoping some of you out there can help me find my way back. 

Anna

sandracurtis
on 1/6/15 12:30 am - Ashby, MN

I had a hystorectomy and because of that and the HRT that I have to take I have started to put some weight back on also....hate it!  I was in a size 8 and now and back in a size 12.  Trying really hard to get back on track because I refuse to accept this is the way it is.  I just turned 40 so I know that I am going to be able to do this.  I would love to have a friend to talk to when I need it and to share ideas with.

anna R.
on 3/19/15 2:14 am

Hi Sandra, 

Don't know why I just got the email telling me of your response! Hope your still out there. I too had a complete hysterectomy and wore a patch for 5 yrs. I was fortunate that I didn't gain much. But did try a few different ones. That was 14 yrs ago, when I was in my 40's. I am happy with a 12, considering I will be 60 in Oct. I am realistic about that. The 12's were getting a little big just before the gain, and everyone was saying I was loosing too much. What happened is my face was sagging! LOL I just bought a recumbent exercise machine which is good for stomach butt, thighs, hips. I'm managing with it but not seeing much change as yet. One thing I realized was I was consuming too much protein at one time. So I wasn't absorbing it. So now I broke it into two x day morning and early evening.

Take care, Anna

Anna

Most Active