Chicometrics

Tracy Anderson
on 8/8/06 1:34 pm - Clear lake, WI
Can anyone tell me anything about chicometrics??  I am thinking about ordering it, but I am wondering if it is really that much better than any other video or exercise. Thanks,

God Bless, Tracy
starting321/current178/goal130~~~~~~143 down!!!!!!

Cruise Director Julie
on 8/8/06 1:39 pm - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Tracy; There's been lots of chatter about Chicometrics on the Lightweights board. One woman there is about 16 months post-op and three weeks ago was maybe 12 lbs. from goal. She ordered Chicometrics and started doing it 2-3x/week. She's now only 5 lbs. from goal. Another lady I know says her inches are making big moves since she got it. I'm not a big at home worker-outter, so I don't think it would work for me, but if the scale doesn't move a little more, I might have to order it, too.
Blessings, Jennifer 
253 / 140 (below goal)
If I were lying, wouldn't my pants be on fire?!?
jeanlewis
on 8/8/06 1:44 pm - Newton, IA
What the heck is it?I've never heard of chicometrics. jean
Cruise Director Julie
on 8/8/06 1:45 pm - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
http://www.chicometrics.com/
Blessings, Jennifer 
253 / 140 (below goal)
If I were lying, wouldn't my pants be on fire?!?
Kathy & Rich
on 8/9/06 1:03 am - Fairfax, VA
I bought the DVD and am in my second week of using it.  We'll see how it goes. I cannot say it is any better than other workouts.  The best workout is truly the one that you will use. The workout isn't weight and isn't cardio.  It works all the muscle groups with basically floor work though some is done standing.  Nothing earth-shattering or extra special.  I think the fact that most workouts are fancy these days - it's simple basic format is appealing.  The workout definitely works the body.  I felt it.  I've done it 4 times thus far.  3 times last week, 1 time so far this week and will do it again tonight. I do other workouts too but it'll be interesting to see if I can any difference in inches.  My body shape has been fairly steady over the past months with small differences.  But I have shaken things up and am doing heart rate training with my heart rate monitor (strength and speed workouts - set by a trainer) and the chicometrics. I've actually gained 4.5 lbs over the past 2 weeks.  Not sure what is up there but... the DVD isn't dropping lbs for me.  LOL! Kathy
PinkRibbonLL.gif, Denis Ryan improved pink ribbon - 2002, thanks Denis! ~Kathy~5'7.5"~lap RNY~05/20/2005~ PinkRibbonLL.gif, Denis Ryan improved pink ribbon - 2002, thanks Denis! 279/276/244/160/148/185 (high/consult/preop/goal/low/current)
~Rich
~6'5.0"~open RNY~08/05/2004~>500+/450/437/250/239/320(high/consult/preop/goal/low/current)
Most Active