New to the board and saying Hi

Sallie
on 8/9/06 7:24 am - Columbia, MD
How terrific!! Just wanted to introduce myself.  I was banded on Valentines day this year (2/14/06) and began working out minimally 2 weeks later.  I could only walk on the tread mill for about 10 minutes when I started but I kept it up and my efforts payed off.  I now work out 4 times a week doing the eliptical 30 mins. and lifting weights or working on the equipment for another 30 to 45 mins. each time. I am 54 years young and feel better than I have in 20 years.  As of this past Monday I am down 93 Lbs and I know a great deal of my loss is due to exercising. How wonderful to have a board dedicated to exercising and getting healthy! Thanks OH.  I am looking forward to getting to know everybody here.
Sallie
270/150/150  Yay!!!  Made my goal!
Live your life each day as if everything is a miracle. ~Albert Einstien~
Earl C.
on 8/9/06 3:17 pm - Circleville, OH
Hi Sallie, Looking good. You're doing great. Keep up the good work. Visit me on the Weight/Resistance message board. I'm getting lonely. We need some more members to post their workouts over there.
JeremyGentles
on 8/10/06 12:01 am - Johnson City, TN

Sallie, Great to have you on board. I as well look forward to interacting with you in the future.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Most Active