THANKS FOR BOARD

firemom1
on 8/11/06 4:17 am - Fort Wayne, IN

Hi there   I had open rny July 15, 2005. I have lost 118 pounds and my life is totally different. I started walking the day after I got home. I could barely make it to the mailbox without getting winded preop. It was so hot and humid in July, so I started by taking a lap or two aroun the yard/house every hour or so. Then I started walking to the next drive way, then two. By the end of 2 weeks I was walking 30 minutes every morning (5 a m ) before going to work and then again after work. I credit this with the success I have had so far. I am a new person. Two weeks ago I took my second road trip of 21 miles on a bicycle, and am planning another soon. I spend most of my home time out in the yard and not only take care of my yard but my daughters.   I am glad for this forum. I will need some  new and incentive building exercises to keep this momentum going now. I find it is easier to get apathetic easier, yet I almost crave wanting to move.  Winter is coming when it will be harder to be outside, and will use this forum for ideas. Thanks for this. Luci

Most Active