Excited to see the board!

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/06 10:53 am
Hi Everyone~  :wave:  My name is Jaimee, I am almost one year post-op (RNY) and I am so freaking excited to see an ACTIVE exercise board/forum.  A little about me.... I started my journey in May of 2005 @ 365 pounds.  I lost some weight through the pre-op program and weighed 323 pounds the morning of surgery (8/31/05).  I am currently bouncing between 190-195 pounds.  I'm tall (5'9") with a large frame, my goal weight is approx 175 pounds.  Maybe less....I guess I'll decide once I hit 175.  I absolutely love to exercise.  I've always gone through spurts where I would exercise, but as you all know, its not easy to exercise with some much excess weight.  Now I love to work out and crave getting a good sweat in everyday.   :-D   I work out at home, I have a treadmill, elliptical, a full set of dumb-bells, an exercise ball and tons of dvd's.  I would love to join a gym and work with a personal trainer, but I have a pretty hectic work schedule so I do what I can at home.  I'm going to ask for a few session with a personal trainer for Christmas.   I look forward to getting to know everyone on the board!! Jaimee
Most Active