Turbo Jam

Blessed B
on 8/13/06 3:50 pm
Has anyone here have the Turbo Jam exercise program? I was thinking about ordering it online but I just don't want another gimmick. If you have done this workout..I'd love to hear from you and how it works for you :)  I'm really interested in toning up my body. Thanks!!

Taking one day at a time.

wishingtoshrink
on 8/14/06 1:51 am - Brainerd, MN
Well I never tried it but it does look like it would give you one heck of a workout lol. Good luck to you I think I would drop dead if I tried that one lmao.

Teresa A.
on 8/14/06 9:24 am - Charlotte, NC
Oh my Gosh! I have seen that work out on TV and it would absolutely kill me! ha. But I am sure that if you can do it, it is probably an awesome workout. I wonder if you can do it at a slower pace than what they show on TV. Good luck with whatever you decide! Teresa

Teresa
Lap RNY/June 8, 2005
350.4/183.0/150.0

celinejen
on 8/16/06 2:19 am - Kirkland, WA
I bought the whole system, man was it alot harder than I thought. You have to stay consistant with it ( I wasn't ) But, if you wanna challange ( that's what you'll get )
KimmieInCally
on 10/8/06 6:17 am - In The Central Valley, CA

I have it and love it!!!!!  It is a tough workout but you feel it everywhere and the energy I get when I'm done is incredible.  Be persistant and push through to get in at least 20 minutes.  You really feel it in your core. 

I am not doing this as often as I should at this point but when I do work out, I like this much better than my treadmill.

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics
Pre-Op...have lost surgeons 10% requirement...was 307/today 276.
Waiting on a surgery date!!

Most Active