Tuesdays workout

michelle O.
on 8/14/06 9:46 pm - Tampa, FL

Got up and went to the gym did some cardio on the tredmill and Arctrainer. Came home and took my dog out for a walk too. Going to do some sit ups and then off to work.   Have a great day!

Earl C.
on 8/15/06 12:06 pm - Circleville, OH
Good job Michelle. Slug day for me...floated in the pool for an hour before work...does that count?  I mean like that air mattress was pretty heavy. Have a good day! Mines over...finally.
wishingtoshrink
on 8/15/06 11:10 pm - Brainerd, MN
Took my daughter and myself to the gym today did the treadmill for 30 minutes and the bike for 10 would have like to do more but it was getting kind of busy in there and I was feeling a little uncomfortable.
Earl C.
on 8/16/06 1:19 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout. I like training in early afternoon ususally. It's just not as busy and I don't have to fight for the equipment I want to use. There are 2 out of 20 good treadmills in my gym. So when it's busy the runners are on the good ones. I've noticed it gets busy from 11 am to around 1 pm, when the people workout during their lunch,  then again people start coming in after work around 3:30 pm to 8 pm, which is the busiest time for any gym. On the weekend Saturday and Sunday afternoons the gym is pretty much empty. Keep training. Earl
Most Active