Saturday's workout

Earl C.
on 9/2/06 5:24 pm - Circleville, OH
Squat day... Gloomy in Ohio...Until Ohio State kicked butt. Still got the workout in.. 4:20 pm to 5:30 pm @ power shack Warmup 20 min Squat 1/4 Squat Leg Curl Calf Press Hanging Leg Raises Short and sweet. Had to save some gas for dancing tonight. Stay Strong. Earl
michelle O.
on 9/2/06 11:20 pm - Tampa, FL
OMG the secret is out! Excersise works!! I made it through my belt lift! I am proud to say thanks to my workouts I did NOT need my muscles tightened!!!  So let's pass the word on that is does make a difference. On top of that getting my body fat percentage down made liposuction unnecessary. In fact my surgeon said you didn't have an ounce of fat to suck out. You know I made him reapeat that to me!   So am on my way to recovering and I have lost 8 pounds of skin! I will update you all sometime soon! 
Earl C.
on 9/3/06 2:41 am - Circleville, OH
That's great Michelle. I'm glad everything worked out so well for you. I was just talking about PS last night with some friends that are planning on having it in October. I could use it, but it's not an option I'm looking into right now. I have other issues. I still need pictures. Hugs Earl
Most Active