Thursday workout

Earl C.
on 9/7/06 12:21 pm - Circleville, OH
Pool closing time. Brrrrr tha****er is cold. It's about a 3 day job for me by myself. Lord help me. 7 pm @ work walked treadmill  3 mph up to level 15 for 45 minutes Then 5 minutes on Elliptical machine...oh my aching legs. After the leg seizures stopped I limped back to work.   Yes I cried. Cried like a little girl. I'll never make fun of the people on the elliptical machine again. Earl
michelle O.
on 9/9/06 11:29 am - Tampa, FL
 My long lost buddy! I see we have quite the active board. SO you admit it Elipticals can kick butt! That stinks about your leg cramps those are no fun! I went and over did it a little too much the past two days and have been hurting like HELL today!   I honestly have to say this is the hardest thing I have ever done. I am anxious and want to speed my recovery up....then I remind myself that I was pretty much cut in half and put back together~it will take time!   Though I am still super excited to get  back to the gym and work my abs and  butt (since he took what I had)   Just wanted to drop by and say hi  Once I get some pic taken and am back home I'll upload them. Take care~ Michelle
Earl C.
on 9/9/06 5:37 pm - Circleville, OH
Hey Michelle   Glad to hear everything went ok. I wish they would take my Shar Pei butt some where. It comes in handy when I need a place to keep my change while swimming, but I always wanted a Jay Lo butt so I could shake it like a salt shaker. I'm a big believer in taking some extra glutamine and creatine after surgery to speed recovery. They give it to burn patients in hospitals. I take it everyday. When I stop taking it I feel like I got hit by a truck after a workout. Glad you're back. Hugs Earl
Most Active