MONDAY!

michelle O.
on 9/11/06 6:39 am - Tampa, FL
For my workout today I ran 5 miles! In my dreams! I have been up walking around the holding my hip where my incision is achey. At least I am up walking around and moving... Been dreaming of the gym and some new moves I want to try when I get to go back.  How was your day Earl???
Earl C.
on 9/11/06 8:38 am, edited 9/11/06 10:04 am - Circleville, OH
Hey Michelle, Sorry you're hurting. It will get better. I'll email you a link later about a friend of mine that had PS. My day is going good so far except for being at work right now.  My head hurts. Hang in there. Earl
Earl C.
on 9/11/06 10:07 am - Circleville, OH
Monday...chest and shoulder day 12:35 pm to 1:45 pm @ Power Shack 10 min warmup Flat DB Press Hammer incline press Incline DB Flyes 1 Arm DB Press Front press machine DB laterals EZ Bar upright rows 7 pm to 8 pm @ work gym Inverted Rows Decline situp/twist supersetted with a little rope skipping (very little) walked treadmill 43 minutes (had to get back to work) 3 mph, level 6

Ability is what one is capable of doing, motivation determines what to do, and attitude, determines how well it is done. Earl

Most Active