It's been a while... too long

Kelli S.
on 3/29/11 8:41 am - Kalamazoo, MI
Hello all!

It has been so long since I have posted on here. I went on an OH hiatus because my life has been super hectic but I missed you guys.

I am happy and proud to report that I am a member of a gym again! I joined today and I am very pleased with myself. I had surgery on 01/19 and it is definetly time to amp up the activity so I can lose more weight.

Today I did 25 minutes on the recumbent bike and the circuit weight training. I feel pretty good. I hope my motivation doesnt fizzle out.

Just wanted to say hi!

I am 27 years old, 5' and 3/4" tall. HW: 263 SW: 226 LW: 142 CW: 198

mcarthur01
on 3/29/11 10:35 am - Cumming, GA
welcome back!  i hope you stick around and participate in the daily workout threads :)
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

acbbrown
on 3/29/11 1:50 pm - Granada Hills, CA
I found it helpful to set some fitness related goals (instead of just focusing on the scale all the time). It's really easy to just stop going if you're not working towards something, and measuring your progress.

I keep a log of my workouts so I can go back and see where I've made progress, and it helps keep me motivated. I've been going to the gym consistently since July which is the first time in my life.

Good luck and congrats on your success so far!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Kim S.
on 3/29/11 11:44 pm - Helena, AL
Welcome back!  You are on the right track when you get into a good exercise pattern!  Keep the workouts varied to stay motivated.  Try things that might seem intimidating at first.....like rock climbing or hiking....those are so much fun you don't realize you are "exercising".

Post on the daily thread....I find that once I write it down, I must do it because otherwise I will somehow let my exercise homeys down....and I can't dissapoint!!

Kim

Most Active