cellulitis

momgwen5
on 2/23/14 12:18 pm - Westlake, LA

Hello, I had RNY surgery in 2010 and have lost 110 lbs over 3 years. It took me 2 1/2 years to lose the weight. I do not have any problems with sagging skin, bowever I do have cellulite in my thighs. What is the best way to get rid of cellulite? I am in a size 4 and can wear bermuda shorts that go to my knees so I am ok with that, bu it is wearing the swimsuit that I don't like. Thanks for any replies

I know, I used to wear a size 24, so a size 4 is great, right? I should stop whining about a little cellulite and be happy lol.

weightloser1
on 2/23/14 1:35 pm

i am also trying to lose cellulite from my thighs. i have tried some of the tips which are:

drink plenty of water
eat green vegetables and fruits
eat healthy fats
avoid foods which leads to get excess cellulite
tone thighs with proper exercise
do out door sprints which is a high intensity exercise like treadmill.
improve skin tone
avoid liposuction
consume omega-3 fatty acid

i think these are the effective methods because i am gaining the positive results through that.

momgwen5
on 2/24/14 5:23 am - Westlake, LA

Yea, I was afraid of the big E word lol. I definately need more exercise and a LOT more water. Thanks for the advise.

PetHairMagnet
on 2/24/14 4:46 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On February 23, 2014 at 8:18 PM Pacific Time, momgwen5 wrote:

Hello, I had RNY surgery in 2010 and have lost 110 lbs over 3 years. It took me 2 1/2 years to lose the weight. I do not have any problems with sagging skin, bowever I do have cellulite in my thighs. What is the best way to get rid of cellulite? I am in a size 4 and can wear bermuda shorts that go to my knees so I am ok with that, bu it is wearing the swimsuit that I don't like. Thanks for any replies

I know, I used to wear a size 24, so a size 4 is great, right? I should stop whining about a little cellulite and be happy lol.

You might want to change your title, because cellulitis is VERY different than cellulite and your response group is not going to know what you are looking for. 

As far as I know the only 'actual' way to get rid of cellulite is liposuction or CoolSculpting.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

momgwen5
on 2/24/14 5:21 am - Westlake, LA

I cannot believe that I put cellulitis!! Thanks for the reply. I will talk to my surgeon, he unfortunately stopped doing any gastric surgeries last year, but he is still my great go to guy for advice.

You are so right. I am so happy with the results, other than the cellulite and it IS a great day:)

PetHairMagnet
on 2/24/14 5:32 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On February 24, 2014 at 1:21 PM Pacific Time, momgwen5 wrote:

I cannot believe that I put cellulitis!! Thanks for the reply. I will talk to my surgeon, he unfortunately stopped doing any gastric surgeries last year, but he is still my great go to guy for advice.

You are so right. I am so happy with the results, other than the cellulite and it IS a great day:)

:D

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

weightloser1
on 2/24/14 3:03 pm
On February 24, 2014 at 1:21 PM Pacific Time, momgwen5 wrote:

congrats but remember that regular workout is essential every time because it gives the permanent solution

Most Active