weekly workout 10:23:17

highlandbear
on 10/22/17 7:06 pm - Canada

Hope everyone had a good week. I had an amazing run today. Did not want to go but sure glad i did. Now to learn to take the speed that I had today and do it all the time

Monday- it will have to be just walking from buses to clients. I start at 7:40 and will finish work hopefully at 6 no lunch break. long day

Tue spin class and a 60 minute run

wed strength training and master swim

Thursday whatever class being offered at the gym

Friday strength training

saturday hour run

sunday rest

Happy work out everyone

docbad32
on 10/23/17 5:41 am, edited 10/22/17 10:41 pm

Morning!

Monday-rest, walk to and from work

Tuesday-9 mile run

Wednesday-6 mile run

Thursday-6 mile run

Friday-6 mile run

Saturday-8 mile trail run

Sunday-12 mile trail run

VSG:  3/12/15

Knitter215
on 10/23/17 9:23 am
VSG on 08/23/16

Monday - Fence 2 hours

Tuesday - Yoga 1 hour and some gym time

Wednesday - not sure - too many meetings to tell what kind of time I'm going to have - I'll miss my usual night fencing

Thursday - Gym

Friday - Drive to Pittsburgh

Saturday & Sunday - lots of walking - Family weekend at Pitt with my older daughter.

Keep on losing!

Diana

HW 271.5 (April 2016) SW 246.9 (8/23/16) CW 158 (5/2/18)

cabin111
on 10/23/17 3:48 pm, edited 10/23/17 8:53 am

Haven't posted for awhile. Still doing OK...Below 200 pounds. Last time I weighed I was 197. Went on vacation this last week..Las Vegas and The Grand Canyon. Did a lot of walking on both. Saturday picked up garbage in a large church's parking lot (with a grabber)...Walked about 2 miles doing that one. Rode my bike to the coffee shop...Got my cup of soup (navy bean...Yeah, I put up with one rather than really enjoy it). It is about 2.5 miles each way. I turned 62 last month...Had all kinds of RNY tests done to see why I am slowing down. All came back normal, so maybe more exercise will help with endurance. Maybe I'm just getting old!! Pollution is still bad here in the Central Valley. It was real bad a few weeks ago with the Napa Valley fires...A lot blew our way. I drop my gym membership on the 26th of this month. Thought we would get more rain to clear up the air...But will have to wait till at least the second week on November. The smog has limited my bike riding (two heart attacks...don't want to risk it). Will do mostly walking till the air gets better. Later, Brian PS Plan on riding my bike to the flea market/sales yard tomorrow...Will get my cheap massage...

highlandbear
on 10/23/17 3:59 pm - Canada

good to hear from you. hope you had a good trip

Most Active