HELP! Please HELP! Need tips

janenair
on 1/16/18 4:49 am

you should diet proper way.please consult with a doctor take some diet tips and routine.at home, u can walk on a treadmill, ride an exercise bike, high knees, squat.if you do this workout daily 2 hours you can lose more than 600 calories per day.try to continue this workout. Best of luck dear.Hope you can do this and never give up.

runningislife
on 1/29/18 12:49 am, edited 6/19/19 7:40 pm

On November 25, 2017 at 2:48 AM Pacific Time, Buddha310 wrote:

I need suggestions on what exercises I can do at home to lose 30 pounds my current weight is 675lb and I need help I need to get down at least 30 pounds to show i can do this I have already started on my diet now and some exercise tips thank you

Hmm... It's a big problem to you right...

The only way you can handle this is by practice more and more.

Losing weight is a long term target. You must consume more calories than you take in. However, I don't recommend you to go on a low-carb diet because you need energy for your activity right. Then you need to reduce calories amount. (I'm not a expert on this. you can Google :diet or anything).

Then start to do daily excercise. walking on treadmills, slow running. Begin with 3 running + jogging + walking /2miles/week. Then 4 /2miles/week for the first month. Then increase mileage by 0.5 mile per week. Try this.
I've lost 10 pounds with that training.

P.S: I almost forgot to remind you that you need a activity tracker to track your work (be serious), set a goal and a punishment if fails. Goodluck. I believe in you!

Some waterproof activity tracker for you to buy.

Truy lùng 6 shop bán ?? ?ôi ?siêu kute? khi?n gi?i tr? Sài Gòn mê tít

S?p ??n ngày l? tình nhân r?i, b?n nào mu?n mua áo thun c?p, áo s? mi ?ôi, áo khác c?p ?? di?n cùng ?g?u? thì nên note l?i li?n 6 shop bán ?? ?ôi ?siêu kute? d??i ?ây nhé!

1. Firstdate

Ao doi firstdate ???c xem là m?t trong nh?ng shop bán online v? ?? ?ôi, áo c?p r? nh?t dành cho c****´i yêu nhau.

2. Ao doi

ÁO C?P

B?i gi? ?ây tràn làn các d?ch v? in áo c?p, ?a d?ng, m?u mã nh?ng ?? ch?n m?t ??i tác ?? in ao thun cap thì r?t khó kh?n, v?t óc ?? l?a ch?n ??n do thì h?i m?t. B?i th? t?i Áo Thun Xanh th?u hi?u ???c ?i?u này thì chúng tôi luôn luôn chú tr?ng ??n ch?t l??ng và mâu mã thi?t k? sao cho ??p m?t, v?i, màu s?c nh? ý c?a b?n.

Quy trình s?n xu?t ch?t ch? và ki?m ??nh tr??c khi giao s?n ph?m cho cho b?n. B?n có th? th?y r?ng khi d?o m?t vòng các di?n ?àn luôn c****¡c t? khóa v? câu h?i nh?: mua áo c?p ? ?âu ??p, in áo c?p ? ?âu ch?t l??ng, in áo c?p ? ?âu uy tín?

Hàng ch?c, hàng tr?m công ty ??u vào nh?n mình là s? m?t. Chúng tôi ch? t? tin r?ng s? mang ??n cho b?n nh?ng chi?c áo c?p h?p d?n và cam k?t b?n mãi xinh ??p tr??c m?t m?i ng??i cùng nh?ng cam k?t ?ã nói ? trên. B?i th? chúng tôi càng n? l?c h?n ?? c?ng hi?n giá tr? cho khách hàng

Gwen M.
on 1/29/18 1:44 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

You do not need carbs for energy to exercise. It's perfectly possible to exercise on a low carb diet.

Recommending running to someone who is 675 pounds is dangerous.

No one "needs" an activity tracker to be active.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Oshi
on 1/29/18 9:20 am, edited 1/29/18 3:29 am

I was 371lbs when I started my weight loss journey. My right knee is bone on bone as well. I started exercising using sit and be fit workouts on dvd! I also got some 3lb dumb bells. I ride an exercise bike now. You got this! Good luck on your weight loss journey. I started May 2017. Had my gastric bypass on Nov 30. I have lost 102lbs so far!

Nicolecrist
on 1/29/18 9:57 am

Biggest thing to begin with is limiting your diet. Next there are plenty of exercises you can do in the house. If you have Pinterest lokk on there. You can do modified push-ups, squats, lunges (make sure to use a chair as support), if you can try and find a used stationary bike or a foot bike, you can use household items as weights to work your arms. Yoga is actually something that is very good to try. And all this stuff you can do inside so you wont have as much anxiety. You can do it, little steps at a time.

Lyds85
on 1/29/18 11:35 am
RNY on 02/20/18

My highest weight was 535 so I can relate to how hard it is to exercise being at a heavier weight. For me at first I completly cut out sugary drinks and limited carbs. Than I walked around my house and back yard. I also did swimming in the summer. I also just tried to get up and move more like go fold the laundry or clean something. I know it can feel very overwhelming, just do what you can. You got this!

Carla37
on 1/29/18 2:17 pm
VSG on 03/01/15

I really think you should focus on your diet. Drop any sugary drinks and carb heavy foods. Once you start losing it will be easier for you to move around. Good exercise for you may be getting up and walking to the mailbox and back. Cleaning the house. I saw a lot of recommendations of treadmills and running, I wouldn't be intimidated by that. Your not there yet. Good Luck and congratulations on starting your journey!

kairosgrammy
on 1/29/18 3:43 pm
RNY on 10/17/17
On November 25, 2017 at 2:48 AM Pacific Time, Buddha310 wrote:

I need suggestions on what exercises I can do at home to lose 30 pounds my current weight is 675lb and I need help I need to get down at least 30 pounds to show i can do this I have already started on my diet now and some exercise tips thank you

I am going to assume that due to your weight, you have mobility issues so exercise would be difficult (I'll talk about that in a sec). 1st, food drives weight loss more than exercise. Track your food. There are apps such as "My Fitness Pal" or "Sparkpeople" which are both good. I've used both. There are multiple others but those are the ones I've used and am familiar with. The app will suggest the number of calories you should eat. It will help you stay more aware of what you are eating. If you have an unexpected weight gain, you can look back and identify days where you ate more than you thought you did or a day might have been too heavy in a particular food.

Concentrate on eating whole foods, veggies, whole grain, lean meats and stay away from processed foods. The best parts of the store are the produce sections, meats, frozen veggie section (Outside portions of the store). Legumes (red beans, pinto beans, lentils, black beans) are also good food choices along with nuts and seeds. Avoid simple carbs (white bread, processed foods, etc.). Above all else, get rid of the sugar, candy, sweet treats, simple carbs, processed foods, white bread, white rice, pasta. Do not starve yourself. You will initially lose but weight loss will stall. In actuality, if you just concentrate on the above eating, whole foods, lean meats, whole grain, legumes, nuts & seeds and avoid simple carbs and processed foods, you will probably easily lose 30 lbs.

Walk if you can. If nothing else, walk room to room in your house. Look up chair yoga on YouTube. It's adjusted for people with mobility issues. Do arm circles, seated marching. Just move. As your physical shape improves, you'll be able to do more. Hope this helps.

Buddha310
on 1/29/18 4:12 pm, edited 1/29/18 8:14 am
Buddha310
on 1/29/18 4:26 pm

https://imgur.com/a/LNot3

Photo of me the other night down 59lbs

Most Active