Weekly Workout - July 22, 2018

Knitter215
on 7/22/18 5:07 pm
VSG on 08/23/16

Back to Sunday. Back at it. We're supposed to have rain and thunderstorms most of this week, so I'm glad I don't do anything that requires me to be outside. On the fencing front, looks like my tournament in two weeks is going to be cancelled but point standings came out after summer nationals and I went from number 44 in my age group in April to number 27 - I still can't quite believe that but I knew I'd move up 5 or six spots just because the people directly above me weren't going to be competing.

Monday - Fence and lesson 3 hours

Tuesday - Cross Fit class

Wednesday - fence 2.5 hours

Thursday - Crossfit class followed by an hour of Pilates (reformer)

Friday - Pilates and an hour with my trainer

Saturday - Crossfit class.

Hope all of you are doing well.

Keep on losing!

Diana

HW 271.5 (April 2016) SW 246.9 (8/23/16) CW 158 (5/2/18)

highlandbear
on 7/24/18 6:39 pm - Canada

I know I am late posting this but i am dealing with a sick husband who is driving me crazy. Plus I did not get my training in on the weekend because of the weather. I did do a race Saturday night and I felt like crap but i still ran it and for the first time I made top 10 in my age group. Mind you only 20 of us but I did it feeling like crap.

Monday was swim

Tue strength training

wed dance and swim

Thursday hour run

friday 60 minute bike ride

saturday 60 minute swim follow by a 60 minute bike ride than a 30 minute run to fini****

Sunday 84k bike ride follow by a 30 minute run

Knitter215
on 7/24/18 6:45 pm
VSG on 08/23/16

Holy Crap - Top 10 - that is totally amazing. You should be so proud. So sorry hubby's been feeling poorly. Hope things get better soon - Lord knows the weather on the East Coast won't be any time soon, but keeping fingers crossed for you.

Keep on losing!

Diana

HW 271.5 (April 2016) SW 246.9 (8/23/16) CW 158 (5/2/18)

highlandbear
on 7/26/18 5:03 pm - Canada

Thanks it has taken me awhile to realize top 10. i thought for awhile there were only 20 in my age group but it does not matter. I am proud and the boost has helped me. My husband is still ill. finally got him to go and see the doctor and he has a chest infection which does not surprise me. hoping it will clear up soon with the pills

Most Active