weekly work out Aug 20

highlandbear
on 8/19/18 6:34 pm - Canada

Hi training has been going good for me but had issues with the bike shop that did my tune up they screwed me so I will not be going back there and on top of that trying to learn crow pose and hit my chin on a wood floor. came down hard. my tooth is just starting to get feeling back

Monday strength training and 45 minute run

Tue tri swim

wed master swim and dance

thursday 60 minute run 800 meter run 4 times

friday 70 minute bike ride 5 hill repeats

saturday 3 hour ride

sunday 2 hour run

than I start to taper

Candrews1
on 8/20/18 7:14 am, edited 8/23/18 4:13 am - Jackson, TN
RNY on 04/17/15

Did not have a good week IMO..Friday it was supposed to rain so I skipped my swim (the gym I was going to ONLY has an outside pool), never rained a drop. Saturday was supposed to cycle, 60% chance starting a 5 am, so was going to go SPIN, never rained a drop and didn't get up in time for class. So, was supposed to run 6 miles Sunday, did 8 to somewhat make up. Did keep my HR fairly under control and maintained a 10:50 pace. Was a Win/Win. If anyone wants to learn about Heart Rate training, https://philmaffetone.com/180-formula/ . Its not for everyone. Even people in my running club have mixed feelings about it but the ones that follow it have seen lots of success.

Monday-Normally take today as a rest day but had to make up and started at a new gym, swam 900 meters..indoor pool, was really nice. 25 meters long with 4 lanes

Tuesday-Running 8 miles

Wednesday-Trying to get the full 1000 meters in. Depending on weather may go back to old gym since Im paid through Aug 31st

Thursday-Cycle 17-22 miles

Friday-Swim 800-1000 meters

Saturday-cycle 22 miles

Sunday-Running 11 miles...

Height=5"4' Age=49 RNY=04/17/2015

HW=285, CW=205, LW=197, GW=195

My exercise motto-Further or faster!!!

Knitter215
on 8/20/18 9:12 am
VSG on 08/23/16

Hi all!

Wonky week here because we take daughter 2 back to College on Wednesday and Thursday - so there will be 10 hours of driving and moving of crap over 2 days. Getting a bit anxious because my first tournament of the season is only about 3 weeks away and I really don't feel prepared and am not thrilled about losing a fencing night this week since the week before the tourney is Labor Day and the club will be closed that Monday - losing another session. Trying to keep a positive outlook. On a brighter note, weighed in on a 60 day challenge I'm doing and my muscle mass was up 2 pounds and my body fat down 2% in a week. Hoping I can keep that up!

Monday - Fencing lesson and fencing 3 hours

Tuesday - Mat Pilates 1 hour - Cross fit - 1 hour

Wednesday - Move child into dorm

Thursday - Move child into dorm and hopefully get back in time for Cross fit

Friday - Pilates and some other stuff because I'll be behind in my workouts

Saturday - Crossfit

Sunday - core and agility work with some lifting likely.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Keep on losing!

Diana

HW 271.5 (April 2016) SW 246.9 (8/23/16) CW 158 (5/2/18)

Gwen M.
on 8/21/18 6:50 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Hi exercisers!

Sorry that you bonked yourself while trying to crow! That's one of my goals for this year, but I still haven't started working on it aside from pull ups to build arm strength!

My exercise is a bit weird this week since I'm heading off for a long weekend vacation stupidly early on Thursday, which is normally a running day. So I switched my running days to Monday and Wednesday, which then throws off my fitness class schedule and then I felt like I was coming down with something Sunday night so I skipped running on Monday because I need to get my long run in on Wednesday AND feel well for vacation and ARGH!! :D Crazy times.

Monday - nothing (skipped planned run)

Tuesday - yoga class if I can spare the time away from school work

Wednesday - running (9 miles!), yoga

Thursday - nothing formal, walking around airports and the town I'm visiting

Friday - running (3 miles), yoga

Saturday - nothing formal, but we're probably going to some national forest/park so there will be walking/hiking

Sunday - nothing formal, but we're canoeing or kayaking!

And next Monday - nothing formal, walking around airports on the way back home. I'll probably do some yoga in the morning so that my body doesn't hate me.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

highlandbear
on 8/26/18 6:27 pm - Canada

Hint when learning the crow make sure you got a thick mat or something so if you go down your face hits that and not the floor

Most Active