MRI

Candrews1
on 5/14/19 1:04 pm - Jackson, TN
RNY on 04/17/15

So, my MRI shows I have a CAM Impingement..(if you knew what that was without Goggle, you are way more informed than me)

I am going for a Shot on Thursday that may help relieve the inflammation. Im going to try to get "aligned" by a friend of mine who is a chiropractor. My same leg had shin issues last year so my orthopedic doctor said, "I have no opinion either way on that" (which to me means, Im a doctor and chiropractors arent..lol..as I said, he is also a friend of ours).

However, if none of these work, I have to get my "ball and joint" in my hip rounded..Im sure there is a more medical term but that's kind of the way I understood it. yeahhh..NOT

Height=5"4' Age=49 RNY=04/17/2015

HW=285, CW=205, LW=197, GW=195

My exercise motto-Further or faster!!!

kairosgrammy
on 5/15/19 12:03 pm
RNY on 10/17/17

I had a torn labrum (cartilege in socket portion of hip joint) and had a shot. It helped tremendously!!! So hopefully, your shot will help also. Will pray for healing!!!

Surgeon: Dr. David Carroll Surgery Date: 3/17/2017 Hospital: Merritt Health River Oaks Hospital

Height: 5'2" HW: 331 lbs SW: 279 lbs GW: 130 (originally, I changed to 140) CW: 130 to 135 ish

Biggest Goal: To Be Healthy in everything I do!!! To make healthy choices always!!! To just embrace HEALTH each and every day for the rest of my Life!!!

Most Active