weekly work out Aug 12

highlandbear
on 8/11/19 8:02 pm - Canada

i have to get serious about my runs. I have a race at the end of Oct. and i have been struggling with my runs. I have been doing 15 and 1 for years but i am going back to 10 and 1 until i feel strong again

Monday hoping to get a bike ride in

Tue 60 minute run

wed master swim

thursday strength training

Friday barre class

saturday bike ride

sunday 60 minute run

Candrews1
on 8/12/19 6:49 am - Jackson, TN
RNY on 04/17/15

One week of rehab in the books. Actually did 1 mile on a bike this morning at a snail pace obviously.

That is about as exciting as rehab gets. Same exercises daily, just trying to get some mobility back. This Friday I get my stitches removed and next Monday I get to lose my "blood clot" stockings so that's a win..lol

Fall will be approaching and that will be the hardest. Its the prime running season. It sucks having to sit on the sidelines but I know it wont last forever.

Height=5"4' Age=49 RNY=04/17/2015

HW=285, CW=205, LW=197, GW=195

My exercise motto-Further or faster!!!

highlandbear
on 8/12/19 6:00 pm - Canada

Glad you are on the mend

Knitter215
on 8/12/19 7:41 am
VSG on 08/23/16

So the new fencing season has started. Fenced a small local event Sunday and while the final placements weren't what I had hoped, I was pleased with how I fenced in both events. Plus good fellowship with some good women.

Monday - Fencing lesson and fencing 3 hours.

Tuesday - Olympic lifting class

Wednesday - fencing

Thursday - Olympic Lifting class

Friday - Pack the car and play return the student to college Tetris.

Saturday - Get up at the crack of dawn, drive 4 hours, unload car, unload storage unit, sleep on floor of apartment of college student. Move furniture for college student

Sunday - Finish unpacking student and get back on road back to home.

HOpe everyone has a great week

Keep on losing!

Diana

HW 271.5 (April 2016) SW 246.9 (8/23/16) CW 158 (5/2/18)

Most Active