Weekly Workout 03/09/2020

Candrews1
on 3/9/20 6:28 am - Jackson, TN
RNY on 04/17/15

It appears as I have missed something because the website looks different..

Spring Forward time..more daylight..I think right???

Monday-(Non-Therapy) Therapy..

Tuesday-Run this week.. I start 4 min run/1 min walk

Wednesday-Weights, leg day

Thursday-Swim 1 mile

Friday-Run

Saturday-Swim 1 mile

Sunday-mini indoor Tri

Height=5"4' Age=49 RNY=04/17/2015

HW=285, CW=205, LW=197, GW=195

My exercise motto-Further or faster!!!

highlandbear
on 3/28/20 6:01 pm - Canada

i have not been on for awhile and i can not believe the changes that they have made. I could not even find exercise and fitness . I went to my personal page and got it from there

Dee_Caprini
on 5/6/20 3:33 pm

Looks like a great routine! Have you been able to revise your workouts since pools aren't available (unless you have one at home)

dav92grav
on 2/15/21 1:07 am

I like the way you record your workouts, and others can watch it the same way. I think doing the same online workout diary, would be cool. What's the best way to keep it? In this format on the forum, or separately? Wouldn't want to leave unnecessary messages.

Dolgan
on 7/22/21 11:35 am, edited 7/25/21 9:22 pm

It is fascinating to know your results. So much time has passed... I hope it will help me in improvements and implement gradual changes if I practice every day like you. More than 60% of us tend to quit fitness classes, whether paid or at home. It's all about insecurity and weak willpower. The same thing happened to me until I stopped living on the same day. By the way, even my divorce did me good. I was able to believe in myself and forget about the personal abuse from my husband. Your post motivated me too, so I would like to know how you are doing and what you have accomplished in a year.

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/22 1:37 pm

I have concluded for myself that it is better to train at home, do you think this is normal?

HannahClark
on 4/20/22 2:00 pm, edited 4/20/22 11:16 pm

Within a year, I've learned to prioritize my health and make the most of my space at home. Working out at home is the new normal. Even if gyms are open, it may be better to invest in the best home gyms and avoid crowding and germs. This gives time advantages; you won't have to waste time on a daily trip to the gym. Compact home gyms can be as effective as larger, more expensive ones.

Most Active