Trying to find some low impact things to do indoors

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/21 6:44 am

Why would you waste time on courses, diet plans and exercises while you can achieve what you want without doing these things? They're even offering a 100% money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with the results!!!

Check Details here b.link/u8pgnk Copy Paste & Search

(deactivated member)
on 9/27/21 5:17 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I know a lot of people who seem to like the mirror and the Peloton bike ( which can be rented and it's surprisingly not that expensive) - years ago I had a gym quality rented treadmill ( has to be super high quality to be enjoyable and not frustrating) parked in front of my tv which I would simply walk on a gentle incline on while I watched tv. Worked great and got and kept the weight off .

kids also seem to love dance workouts which you can all do together competitively. I would say have lots of options avalilable including walking outside which is super healthy and fun and stimulating for the kids - you can do this !!! (())))

savannasanders
on 7/25/23 6:05 am
On April 24, 2020 at 10:39 PM Pacific Time, SuMari wrote:

I am trying to get into the groove with what I can do for when I am able to see my doctor again to get this ball rolling so I can have surgery... Since my county has mandated facemasks when outdoors, and I am pretty much the only one home during the day while my husband works, I don't really go out because I have 2 small children... What are some things I can do around the house that can help me get moving... I am 5'4", about 340ish pounds with knee and lower back problems.

Hey! It's awesome that you're getting ready for your surgery. Since you're home with the kids, there are still things you can do to stay active. Try some easy exercises like walking around the house, gentle stretches, or even walking up and down the stairs if you have them. You can also do some seated exercises while watching TV or doing chores. Just take it easy on your knees and back, and you'll be in the groove in no time! ?

Most Active