I exercise but still look like crap

jake S.
on 10/12/03 3:30 am - seattle, WA
This is something that has been bothering me for years.... I am 16 years old, and I exercise more than most people I know. I am on the crew team at my school, and during the off season, I occasionally lift weights or do some other forms of exercise. I have a healthy diet. Alought I occasionally eat sweet and fattening foods, I maintain a purely organic diet, and I know for a fact, that most people I know eat more fattening foods than I do. My problem, is that despite my healthy and fit lifestyle, I do not see physical results. I'll admit that I am vain, and I want to look good, but even with all the exercise I do, my body is... flabby. My bottom is still big, my calves are flabby, my stomach isn't fat, but it is flabby as well, and my chest looks like miniture breats. Basically, when I jump up and down, my flab flaps up and down. This is frustrating me and getting me down everyday. I work hard to look in shape, because it's simply something I want, and I have no idea why my body doesn't get the results I deserve. I know people who play basketball but eat at mcdonald's everyday.... They have a more chizzled stomach and chest than I do. What is wrong with my body? Why is it disgustingly flabby? I can understand if my body is incapable of getting chizzled abs an chest, but why do I have to be flabby? For Christ's sake, I'm 16, not 80. For a while I've been wishing I knew some professional fitness trainer who could help me with this, but there are none, so I finally resorted to the internet. Please help me with this. Some people may find it stupid, but it's filled up the glass over the years, and it's driving me nuts. It's a result of not getting results for hard work.
keishax
on 1/12/04 1:50 am - Lake In the Hills, IL
Hi Jake, I saw your post. It could be that you aren't doing the right exercises. I am not a Personal Trainer but I have one that used to be over 270Lbs. She had wls, but transformed her body to very well sculpted work of art. She can help you develop a great regime to tone up your problem areas. Her email address is [email protected]. Her name is Michele Hobbs. I hope she can help you as she has helped me. keisha
Most Active