EXERCISE MUSIC

losingit2006
on 2/4/06 4:29 am - Georgetown, Canada
Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anyone had any good suggestions on exercise music, I am in my 30,s I am up for anything that gets your heart and feet pumping. Thanks, Christine
kcfrederick
on 3/17/06 8:32 am - Waldorf, MD
Hi Christine; When I'm in the gym I generally listen to a lot of techno, the beats and bass keep me up and just seem to work perfectly for a good workout. - Kelly
nybabe
on 4/13/06 8:47 am - Babylon, NY
Hi Christine Here is a partial list of whats in rotation on my MP3 player: (in no special order) I use this on both the treadmill and Precor Stairmaster- and find the faster songs- like You should be dancing and Dancing with Myself- are better for me on the Precor. Music will get you into your workout and keep you working out longer. Last night I hit a personal best of 93mins with incllines of 3% to 9% on the treadmill and 43 mins on the Precor at levels 12-18. have a great workout!! Donna Tilt Ya Head Back - Chrisitine Aguliera & Nelly Hot in Here / Rid Wit Me - Nelly Crazy In Love - Beyonce Pump It / My Humps/ Lets get it started - Black Eyed Peas Pump Up the Jam - Technotronic Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown ( I dare u to sit down on this) Good Vibrations - Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch (Mark Wahlberg) ** I love this - this gets me into my workout** Dancing With Myself- The Donnas (better than Billy Idols version) I Like It Like That - Tito Puente Bust A Move - young MC You Should Be Dancing - Bee Gees Le Freak - Chic Yeah! - Usher Waiting for Tonight- Jennifer Lopez Material Girl /Holiday/ Ray of Light - Madonna Love Shack- B-52s She Bangs- Ricky Martin Sexbomb- Tom Jones Ladies Night - Kool & The Gang Party For Two - Shania Twain & Mark from Sugar Ray Dont Cha - the *****Cat Dolls Who Do ya Think You Are - Spice Girls No One gets the Prize/ The Boss - Dianna Ross Im so excited - The Pointer Sisters Hit me with your best shot - Pat Benatar What I like About You- The Romantics R.O.C.K. - John Mellencamp
hanneyalexa
on 10/14/14 10:19 pm

I love listening to music whenever I'm exercising and it helps me to keep going. A good techno, RNB music is good for exercising. I usually listen to RNB music when I'm cycling and running. You can also try some rap songs or songs that are loud and alive.

Most Active