Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/23 7:06 am
Topic: RE: How to lose weight naturally

I have used some of these tips, they are really cool, thanks for the post.

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/23 10:50 am - new york, TX
Topic: Actual Strategies and Insights for Weight Loss Success

A medical center is an ability where healthcare facilities are provided. It helps as a hub for medical professionals, patients, and managements.This Alchemy healthcare offers wellness care to the vilest patients with a multiplicity of therapies, such as peptide therapies, infusion therapy, peptides for women. This peoples to give weight loss instruction and the world best weight loss programs in Dallas and weight loss and wellness center to maintain your health and enjoy the whole life you looking smart and fit.

savannasanders
on 7/25/23 6:05 am
Topic: RE: Trying to find some low impact things to do indoors
On April 24, 2020 at 10:39 PM Pacific Time, SuMari wrote:

I am trying to get into the groove with what I can do for when I am able to see my doctor again to get this ball rolling so I can have surgery... Since my county has mandated facemasks when outdoors, and I am pretty much the only one home during the day while my husband works, I don't really go out because I have 2 small children... What are some things I can do around the house that can help me get moving... I am 5'4", about 340ish pounds with knee and lower back problems.

Hey! It's awesome that you're getting ready for your surgery. Since you're home with the kids, there are still things you can do to stay active. Try some easy exercises like walking around the house, gentle stretches, or even walking up and down the stairs if you have them. You can also do some seated exercises while watching TV or doing chores. Just take it easy on your knees and back, and you'll be in the groove in no time! ?

janeadams_2899
on 12/23/22 6:42 am
Topic: How to lose weight naturally

Many diets, supplements, and meal replacement plans claim to ensure rapid weight loss. While most lack scientific evidence, science has shown that some strategies can have an impact on weight management. For most people, a weight loss goal of 1-2 pounds per week is considered safe. Cutting carbs, eating more protein, lifting weights, and getting more sleep are all actions that can promote sustainable weight loss.

The body is typically dehydrated upon waking up, which the body interprets as being hungry, causing people to overeat. Hence, drinking water first thing in the morning can reduce hunger. Drinking water before meals reduces food intake because water fills up the stomach. Drinking adequate water and staying hydrated helps in overall health as well. More good advice is to choose nuts over heavily processed snacks. If someone wants to lose weight, they should be aware of everything that they eat and drink each day. The most effective way to do this is to log every item that they consume, in either a journal or an online food tracker.

Everyone has unique needs and different eating styles and tips may work better for you than someone else.

xeronner85
on 12/6/22 8:16 am
Topic: RE: Is boxing a good exercise for me I weigh over 500 lbs

I think boxing is good exercise, but you need to start slowly. Step by step, you can lift your loads so as not to harm your body.

abr2022
on 11/30/22 9:09 am

Hello!

Boxing is a great exercise and very good cardio! However, I would consult with your team or doctor for personal exercise periods in order to prevent mishaps. Boxing can get the best of some individuals because they tend to throw themselves into heavier workloads, which I DO NOT recommend, for beginners. I would take it step by step, especially in your condition. I would start doing smaller exercises like walking, and then progressively transition into hitting the bag. It may be a good investment if you hire a coach.

Remember weight loss is 90% in the kitchen 10% in the gym!

abr2022
on 11/29/22 7:32 pm
Topic: RE: Deadlifts: wondering if the slack pull is really advantageous

Hello!

Pulling the slack out of the bar is supposed to engage your core before the actual lift, while removing that inch or so of extra work. It removes the idea of a jerk out of the lift, which is beneficial against potential injury and prepares you for the weight. The idea of pulling slack out of the bar is not supposed to be hard or exhausting, likewise the pause should almost be non-existent. I would have to actually see your deadlift but think of starting your deadlift half an inch or so higher. For me, it is also subconscious that there is less movement I need to go through, and this helps me. Hopefully I explained this well enough for you, and at the end of the day, I would do whichever is more comfortable for you!

abr2022
on 11/29/22 6:51 pm
Topic: RE: Hello - New Here

Hello Jack, I'm also new here, however I have confidence you will find many new tools to help you along your weight loss journey. I am well experienced in exercise, fitness, and nutrition; and I am looking to spread tips throughout this forum in order to help others in one way or another.

Starting out your fitness journey is always the hardest part. It demands routine and consistency, no matter the individual. The first and most important first step is bursting through walls of doubt, digging down, and buying into a transformation. Whether you want a major/minor body transformation, lifestyle transformation, or both, you must be determined to remain consistent.

One tip I like to give newer people starting in fitness, I want them to know there is no do it all program. Every program works differently for others because we are all unique and all have unique motors. So do not waste time searching, unless you know you already have one that is specific to you. Secondly, 90% of your work will occur in the kitchen, not in the gym. Your diet is more important; however, exercise and diet must be cohesive. Once you find a good meal plan and exercise routine (don't burn yourself out too early), you will be on your way to plugging and playing with new foods, techniques, exercises, and routines to dial everything in. Good Luck!

Odessa4
on 10/21/22 4:43 am

I guess boxing is no that sport that will help you in weight loss. May be you should try running

AW
on 9/21/22 2:38 am

Yeah, good idea to check with the doctor first.

Boxing COULD be too strenuous to begin with.

You may be advised to start with walking or swimming.

Most Active