Recent Posts

dav92grav
on 2/8/21 11:12 pm
Topic: RE: Help with resistance bands

I like the way you described it. I used to do them in the gym and then at home when the quarantine started. These resistance bands vary in strength, some are good for beginners, some are not, I ordered here a 10 with different strength https://gym-expert.com/best-pull-up-assist-bands/. Look at how hard they stretch, it's important.

dav92grav
on 2/7/21 11:27 pm
Topic: RE: I'll be able to work out starting Monday!

Hello! I was also glad when I went back to training. Because of the quarantine, I trained at home, but I really missed the gym. How are you doing now?

dav92grav
on 2/7/21 11:21 pm
Topic: RE: water aerobics

Sounds very cool, we don't have that opportunity, so I've never done one. Watched a lot of videos, it helps those who can't work out in the gym because of health issues. How have you been doing?

dav92grav
on 2/7/21 11:11 pm
Topic: RE: Fat leg problems!!

You need to pick up exercises, as well as massages that can help because the problem areas require more effort. A personal trainer will help you with nutrition and training.

dav92grav
on 2/5/21 6:54 am
Topic: RE: Working From Home

With the start of the quarantine, I also switched to a remote job, it was hard to keep active as before. But I still haven't chosen the right treadmill for me. I will look at some links, maybe I will pick something.

dav92grav
on 2/3/21 11:58 pm
Topic: RE: Trying to find some low impact things to do indoors

I think a lot of people have had this problem last year. I started working out at home and going to the park for walks. There are a lot of simple exercises on YouTube, but they are effective.

melissajeffrey
on 1/12/21 2:37 am
Topic: RE: Help with resistance bands

I like that resistance bands and I work out daily with that at morning.

AW
on 12/19/20 6:34 am
Topic: RE: Weekly Workout 03/02/2020

Of course, I understand.

SuMari
on 12/15/20 10:39 am
Topic: RE: Weekly Workout 03/02/2020

There are a few places that made appointments around me... but with the new Stay At Home order for California, most gyms have closed... there are a few that still remain open. I have not gone since I am abiding by the order

jusan
on 12/15/20 5:39 am
Topic: RE: Trying to find some low impact things to do indoors

I would suggest climbing stairs if your knees allow it

Most Active