TammyC73’s Posts

TammyC73
on 5/2/19 9:22 am
Topic: RE: Fat leg problems!!

Typically when I go to the gym i work on everything...i don't do a specific day for specific parts of my body. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong....

TammyC73
on 5/2/19 4:58 am
Topic: RE: water aerobics

I do water aerobics twice a week. I find it a lot easier to exercise while in the water. Less stress and pain in the joints. I have knee issues as well and find that I can do more in the water rather then out.

TammyC73
on 5/2/19 4:56 am
Topic: RE: Fat leg problems!!

Hi everyone!! I am 6 months out from RNY. Down 115 lbs from the beginning of my journey and 87 of that is since surgery (Oct 31/18). I workout fairly regularly....aqua-fit 2x per week and gym 3-4x per week. I have had no issues with losing the weight and inches off my upper half but I am having a difficult time working my legs off. I am wondering if there are any ideas on what I can do to start losing inches off my legs and make them stronger. I still struggle to get myself up from lower levels, like if I sit on the floor. In September I am participating in the Mud Girl Run obstacle course....I really need to be able to lift myself up off the ground :)

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Most Active