What is the best protein shake?

Krismicah
on 4/15/13 9:58 am
I begin my liquid diet saturday and surgery 10 days after. Can anyone recommend a good protein shake? Also, what type foods you eat after surgery..
doc1857
on 8/12/13 9:10 am - Elk Grove, CA

World Wide Protein Shake, it is not made from Weigh and it has 35 grams of Protein, very low in CARBS too, I have used it for about 4 years. No weight gain from this stuff, and taste good also.

Good Luck

Doc

Gracie07
on 9/17/13 7:34 am

I like the protein from Sams Club. But everyone has their own preference. I have tried many many and that is my favorite. The unflavored protein is good. I hope this is helpful.

PetHairMagnet
on 2/10/14 4:37 am
RNY on 05/13/13

My husband and I both had RNY by the same surgeon and have had very much the same overall experience. Our answers would vary WIDELY! I think that the 'best' protein shake is one with the right kind(s) of protein that you can tolerate and provides excellent nutrition. 

Beyond that, it is very much a taste and tolerance thing. 

Do you like sweet, salty, savory? Do you like thick drinks or thin juices? Are you someone who wants to pop a container and go or are you interested in making your own?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

debbiec53
on 5/4/14 8:59 pm

have you tried putting frozenfruit or powdered peanut butter

tee2luved
on 1/29/19 4:01 pm

I like Premier shakes. Also, Premier have protein drinks that's pretty good

Most Active