13 years Later

awilsonwilson
on 4/6/14 12:59 pm

a  later I had theFOBIv POUCH performed by Dr. Cellio Burrowes in . At this point in time I cannot eat one bite of food without being so sick its not even funny.  I used to know that I could only eat very small amounts fruits vegetables and seafood.Now I can Not eat a very small amount of Anything without being immediately sick.  his office will not answer my calls they do not even acknowledge that I was ever a patient.I fear death like so many patients before. I don't know what to do.

awilsonwilson
on 4/6/14 12:59 pm

a  later I had theFOBIv POUCH performed by Dr. Cellio Burrowes in . At this point in time I cannot eat one bite of food without being so sick its not even funny.  I used to know that I could only eat very small amounts fruits vegetables and seafood.Now I can Not eat a very small amount of Anything without being immediately sick.  his office will not answer my calls they do not even acknowledge that I was ever a patient.I fear death like so many patients before. I don't know what to do.

Harleygirl2
on 7/16/14 2:37 am - Redlynch, Australia

I hope you get some answers soon, :(

LindaWeigum
on 11/13/15 6:51 am

I  had surgery (Fobi) 15 years ago and I have severe eating issues as well.   I am nauseated all the time and throw up almost every thing. I have taken anti nausea meds for the past 15 years with no relief.  It is so bad now that I  shy away from food.   I have pulled ribs all the time because of the dry heaving and vomiting.  Someone should have answers for this.  I  don't eat much....too fast...or anything.  My hubby is so used to it now it gets me depressed.   

Wmitchelllv
on 2/1/20 2:51 pm

I'm am living your nightmare. Please tell me you found help. I'm lost.

Most Active