Surgery Date 06/06/2011 - Babys coming 07/21/2011 - HOLY CRAP!!!

Jocelyn226
on 5/31/11 10:54 pm - Largo, FL
I am very excited that the surgery date is coming up (a little nervous too).. My partner and I are having our baby shower (she is pregnant) on 06/18/2011... The baby is due 07/21/2011.. So much going on in such a short amount of time.

I would really like to get to know some of you that I can share this weightloss experience with. I would love to hear what you have gone through.. The good, the bad and the ugly.

I am just looking for some more friends that I can relate to and that I can talk to when I get nervous about the surgery and the after stuff.

Jocelyn
sandy L.
on 6/1/11 1:26 pm - Altoona, PA
 Congrats on your Surgery Date and the Baby.  Both will be here before you know it.  I love this forum, you can ask pretty much anythiing and get honest answers from everyone.

MusicMaryn
on 6/3/11 3:09 am - San Jose, CA
Hey Jocelyn! 

So exciting on both counts!  I'm glad your surgery is a good 6 weeks before your baby arrives.  You'll be healed up and moving around pretty well.  So you'll be able to help your partner recover from birth pretty well.  Soooooooooo exciting!  My wife and I are trying to have a baby now (I'm actually gonna POAS in 2 days.)  Anyway... yes there's lots of great folks here and many of us are connected on Facebook too.  Feel free to add me there:  www.facebook.com/musicmaryn  However, I am not "out" about our pregnancy on FB yet.  So mums the word there.

Good luck!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Ithocles
on 6/3/11 12:25 pm
OMG!  That's next Monday!  Congratulations.  I bet you are a little nervous.  Let us know how it goes.

-Danny

OneFinger
on 6/5/11 2:06 am
Best of luck tomorrow on the surgery. Please, let us know how it goes.

You've got an awful lot going on in the next few weeks. Please, remember that you're having major surgery and it's important to take some time to heal. I know you'll probably want to be very involved in everything but realize you body may need to rest.

I experienced a real loss of energy about 2 weeks after surgery. Listen to your body and make sure you get plenty of rest and hydration.
High Weight = 310     Surgery Weight = 300   Dr's Goal = 200   My Goal = 190    
Lisa_67
on 6/7/11 12:49 am - Ravenna, OH
WOW!! Congrats on your surgery and your baby! So much is happening for you, and it's all wonderful!! You are going to do great with your surgery. We are all here if you need us!!
      starting weight...307 Surgery weight..274 Onederland...198 (3/6/10)
 I lost 33 pounds before surgery. My new life has finally began

Dragone
on 6/14/11 3:18 am - NV
Congratulations with your surgery date and your baby!
I am new to this site and also looking for friends.
I am a month out as of yesterday.
Highest Weight   252
(Lost 19.8 pre-op)
Surgery Weight   232.2
Current Weight   209.2
Goal Weight  135
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 351 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 920 views