New but not really new

Everchanging
on 8/13/12 2:30 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Hi everyone,
My name is Pam.I'm new but not really new to this board.When i first joined OH i use to be on this side all the time but then it got really dead,I see that it has picked up again.I'm  a lesbian femme-aggressive from new york,I'm single and i would in the medical field.Matter of fact I'm at work now writing this post...lol. As of today i'm five month post op VSG and i'm down 84.3pds i couldn't be any more happy with my progress.If anyone would like you can add me here or on MFP(everchanging84).

I'm on a Everchanging journey.       

Missey J.
on 8/13/12 6:23 am - AZ
VSG on 08/27/12
Welcome back !

Age 53, 5'2", HW 337, Pre OpW 312.5, SW ?, CW 286        
ohbearly
on 8/13/12 9:41 am - Mogadore, OH
Revision on 07/31/13
Welcome back and 84 pounds in 5 months is great! -- Tom

Follow my journey to a happy, healthy, active life at TomBilcze.com 

jamienyc1026
on 8/13/12 11:15 am - Bronx, NY
Hey Pam, Congrats on reaching 5 months and WOW 84lbs, that is amazing. Keep up the great work.

I also work in the medical field and yes I am witing this also now at work LOL.

twotontunic
on 8/13/12 8:04 pm - Nashville, TN
VSG on 10/08/12
 I concur!  84lbs in 5mos is astonishing.  Way to go!  Welcome back.  This forum is definitely coming back to life and this time will be here to stay.  Life in America is tough enough as GLBT people.  Add being obese to that and well...we just really need to support one another in any way possible.  A forum like this is a wonderful way to do so.  Glad to have you back Pam.
Addie1od
on 8/15/12 12:52 pm - philadlephia, PA
Welcome back Pam and congrats on how well you are doing! Quick question regarding your intro - your identifier " femme-aggressive" is new to me - the ever changing labels! but, what does that mean if you dont mind - i identify with the butch / femme dynamic i have been called a fierce femme as i am a strong willed and minded female would that be the same thing?
Be well, and always - take care of you!
a.

Everchanging
on 8/17/12 12:44 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Hi Addie1od sorry i'm just getting back I've been working like crazy.....Pretty much a femme-aggressive.Is a woman that looks femme on the outside but have an aggressive personality.So its pretty much the same thing that you describe.I've noticed that there is a slight difference with the way that African American lesbians and Caucasian lesbian identify but at the end of the day its all the same thing.

Everchanging
on 8/17/12 12:47 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome back ,Sorry that i'm just getting back but i've been working like crazy  the last couple of days.I'm still doing pretty good however two weeks ago showed a gain of 4pds and i was pissed to say the least.I felt very bloated so i called my surgeons office to get the ok for a laxative.I feel better but for some reason that four pds is taking long to come back off.I think that i might have hit some kind of stall and i'm really trying not to let it bother me because i know that i'm doing the right things but sometimes thats easier said then done.I'm just going to keep pushing foward until i get to my goal.

(deactivated member)
on 9/4/12 11:30 am
HI and welcome back
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 355 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 925 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1301 views