Question About Insurance Information on Paperwork

mariaacharles
on 7/28/17 10:46 pm

I am currently filling out paperwork and it asked me for Insurance Information and Guarantor Information. I know I put down my stepfather's name since he is guarantor but it asked me for the Card Holder information. Should I put down my name or his name? My name is on the card along with my own ID Number and Group Number but I'm still under my stepfather's insurance since I'm under 26 and he gets the insurance through his job but he pays for the insurance. It also asked me for the Card Holder's Employer. I'm unemployed but my stepfather is currently employed. What information do I put down for Insurance Information? Mine or my stepfather's information? Thank you for reading and answering my question.

hollykim
on 7/31/17 9:58 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 29, 2017 at 5:46 AM Pacific Time, mariaacharles wrote:

I am currently filling out paperwork and it asked me for Insurance Information and Guarantor Information. I know I put down my stepfather's name since he is guarantor but it asked me for the Card Holder information. Should I put down my name or his name? My name is on the card along with my own ID Number and Group Number but I'm still under my stepfather's insurance since I'm under 26 and he gets the insurance through his job but he pays for the insurance. It also asked me for the Card Holder's Employer. I'm unemployed but my stepfather is currently employed. What information do I put down for Insurance Information? Mine or my stepfather's information? Thank you for reading and answering my question.

your stepfathers onformation

PeggyEllis
on 3/8/18 10:23 pm

Since you are under your stepfathers insurance coverage, you need to fill his information.

Most Active