Denial - Appeal - Lindstrom

brttnyj89
on 4/9/18 5:28 pm

So, I know that I keep posting about this but I'm desperate to find someone who has used Lindstrom. I was denied by insurance company with a peer to peer. My doctor only does peer to peers, and not appeals. So now I am stuck doing it. I contacted Kelley Friday and spoke with her. She made me incredibly hopeful. The basis for my denial was there was no mechanical failure of the band. Kelley suggested I see a Gastroenterologist. I made the appointment as soon as she suggested it. Went today for a consultation and barium swallow. My barium swallow showed reflux, which I knew I had. However it showed that the bad was positioned correctly. Has anyone else been in this situation.

jendkopp
on 7/25/18 10:04 am

any updates? I'm considering using Lindstrom

hollykim
on 7/17/19 3:23 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On April 10, 2018 at 12:28 AM Pacific Time, brttnyj89 wrote:

So, I know that I keep posting about this but I'm desperate to find someone who has used Lindstrom. I was denied by insurance company with a peer to peer. My doctor only does peer to peers, and not appeals. So now I am stuck doing it. I contacted Kelley Friday and spoke with her. She made me incredibly hopeful. The basis for my denial was there was no mechanical failure of the band. Kelley suggested I see a Gastroenterologist. I made the appointment as soon as she suggested it. Went today for a consultation and barium swallow. My barium swallow showed reflux, which I knew I had. However it showed that the bad was positioned correctly. Has anyone else been in this situation.

I used them and they were great. They told me it was a long shot cause there was an wpexclusion on my policy,but I chose to have them try anyway,

they will do a free phone consult and let you know what they think. I would use them again.

Wolvesfan1
on 7/21/19 7:13 am

Can you please give me the contact information for Lindstrom? I'm having major issues with my insurance company and need assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Most Active