6 months post-op this week..pics

Lisa O.
on 1/11/11 2:23 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Wow!  Congratulations!  Your results are amazing and you look great!  I bet you feel wonderful too!

What are the major changes you've made besides just eating less?  Have you changed the kinds of food you eat regularly?  Do you exercise? 

I know it's not as easy as just getting the band and losing 122 pounds in 6 months.  Share more of your routine if you're willing so others can learn.

Congratulations on extending your life!

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

br549
on 1/13/11 10:48 pm - Coal City, WV
I want to think everyone for their kind words.
I have not been to the gym since surgery...I was walking one mile a day while the weather permitted.
Of course the major change was portion size. I have changed the food i eat also.
I was getting all my required protein by the end of the first month from food,no protein shakes or bullets.
I do not count carbs, I am careful what i buy on fat content. I only count calories and protein.
For breakfast i have 2 eggs,ham(97% fat free) and melt two slices of cheese (fat free)
Usually for lunch i will have a big salad with 2 or 3 oz of chicken breast.(.I have macular degeneration and i must have leafy greens every day.)
For dinner something protein rich..last night pork chops with some veggies.
Snacks..usually some wheat thins and fat free cheese...if i get to craving some chocolate i have a fat free fudge sickle.
If i get hungry..I eat. Any questions feel free to ask.   Steve

Lost 41 lbs pre-op ..included in total - Surgery weight 300 lbs Hightest weight 400+

Tiff tells all
on 1/11/11 5:38 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
Way to go!!!!  I too would love to hear more about your daily routine.

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

80sgurlie
on 1/11/11 6:45 am - IL
You look fabulous!!! Good job!!! 
pam57
on 1/11/11 6:45 am - Murrieta, CA
REALIZE Band on 12/20/10 with
 Awesome, you are doing terrific.  I am only 3 weeks post op and you give me so much encouragement.  Thank you for sharing your journey with us.  You look amazing.

Thank you again

Pam

Most Active