WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/11/11 9:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

I think today is going to be a great day.   Long week so far....can't wait for the weekend.   My son has 4 German Shepherd pups I have been trying to sell for him.    2 are sold and 2 aren't....hopefully they will ALL be sold and gone to their forever homes this weekend.   We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.....today I am grateful for my life and family,  my husband's job and that I have heat in my home.   Grateful for my WLS and the weight that I have lost.    Grateful for my support group and all the support group's that I attend.    Grateful for my faith and answered prayers.    Grateful for you who are reading this and *****sponds to this post.   Feel free to respond if you wish and tell us what you are grateful for today.    Have a wonderful wednesday !!!  Remember to make good food choice, get in all your protein and fluids today and take your vitamins.    Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active