Product review: Meet my new best friend!

Bette B.
on 1/12/11 8:33 am
  Sugar-Free Velvety Chocolate VitaTops (12 Muffin Tops)

Oh, yum yum yummy-yum!

I've seen Vitatops several times in grocery stores' freezer cases, have looked at them and put them down. Well, yesterday I broke down an bought a small package of the Sugar-Free Velvety Chocolate ones. They were somewhere around $4 for 4, so they're not especially cheap, but I thought I'd give them a shot. WOW!

They DON'T taste like a sugar-free, low fat muffin. They DO taste deeply chocolatey and, yes, quite velvety. Not sticky or gummy like some SF products can be. Overall, it's just a nicely sized, softly cakey, moist snack.

www.vitalicious.com/lowcachvi.html

Sugar-Free Velvety Chocolate VitaTops

Sugar free 2-oz. Kosher VitaTops with real cocoa, whole wheat & sugar free chocolate chips. Only 90 calories!

90 calories, 2g fat, 9g fiber, 4g protein, 15 vitamins and minerals, low sodium

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

cheyenne000
on 1/12/11 9:01 am
VSG on 03/25/16
Ymmmm thanks for sharing Bette those look great..

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

pam57
on 1/12/11 9:20 am - Murrieta, CA
REALIZE Band on 12/20/10 with
 Oh my goodness, these look awesome.  I went to the website and there are oodles of yummy looking items.  I was going to order online but the weather has kind of slowed them down so I will have to look in my local stores.  I haven't noticed them before but I am going hunting tomorrow at the stores that are listed on the website.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I have been craving goodies and there hasn't been anything that has looked decent to eat until this.

May the lap band fairies bless you

Pam

dontdawnt
on 1/12/11 9:23 am
Costco had them for 7.99 for 12!  I'm not sure if the sale is still going on though.  I thought they were delicious and my kids LOVED them.
MARIA F.
on 1/12/11 9:46 am - Athens, GA
Bette do u  mind if I repost that?

FormerlyFluffy.com

Bette B.
on 1/12/11 10:10 am
 Of course not!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

MARIA F.
on 1/12/11 10:26 am - Athens, GA

Bette u  have me wanting to go back out to Walmart and get Vitamuffins now! Lol.

FormerlyFluffy.com

MARIA F.
on 1/12/11 10:53 am - Athens, GA

I've got it up now. And I'm getting some of those next time we go to the store!

www.formerlyfluffy.com/product-review-vitatops-vitamuffins-yum/

FormerlyFluffy.com

conchita109
on 1/12/11 10:56 am - Greencastle, PA
Thanks Bette!

I cannot wait to try them! I went to their site: http://www.vitalicious.com/ and ordered a whole bunch of different flavors...yummy!

Hopefully the postman will deliver them soon as I have the munchies!

Conchita

Everything happens for a reason so, I am taking it a step at a time. I can do it!      

MARIA F.
on 1/12/11 11:07 am - Athens, GA

Conchita! U should have signed up for their email list first! When u  do that they send u an online coupon code.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active