STOP READING NANA'S (NOEMI'S) POSTS!!

Hermosa L
on 1/13/11 12:32 am
stop reading Nana's (noemi) posts and you wont be annoyed.. skip over them... if you keep giving her an audience she will continue.. if you don't hopefully she will stop! 
happy-mommy
on 1/13/11 12:42 am - MD
I am a frequent lurker (but not writer) on the forum and I have found Nana's (Noemi) posts very helpful. Please Nana...don't stop writing and keep giving us helpful information and tools to make our personal WL journeys a success.
Kate -True Brit
on 1/13/11 12:57 am - UK

I can't see Nana / Naomi's posts as she has me blocked. I made the mistake of (politely and non-aggressively) querying some very dangerous information she gave as fact and she called me racist and blocked me!  As I believe she has blocked many of the vets who have dared to voice opinions slightly different to her own! And who can, unfortunately for her, remember how she changes her mind every few months about the "truth" about banding.

But, hey, what do I know? She tells me I am racist, a hypocrite, lying about my weight loss, lying about the fact I don't exercise regularly! She even started a campaign against me saying I was sending her abusive e mails. Not sure how I was supposed to know her e mail address!!! Apparently I do all these nasty things because I am jealous of her! Actually, that was fun to read. A bit like the time she wrote that she thought she might catch AIDS because a fellow worker who had died might have been gay and she touched his computer.  Boy was that a fun time - the Rants and Raves board loved that one!

She told me once I was a disgrace and it was shameful that I did not post a full length pic of myself as I was being too selfish to help newbies! What??????

I didn't block her because, although I decided not to respond to her personal attacks, I preferred to know when she was making them!

But now she has blocked me, i don't know what prompted this post!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

MARIA F.
on 1/13/11 3:03 am - Athens, GA
On January 13, 2011 at 8:42 AM Pacific Time, happy-mommy wrote:
I am a frequent lurker (but not writer) on the forum and I have found Nana's (Noemi) posts very helpful. Please Nana...don't stop writing and keep giving us helpful information and tools to make our personal WL journeys a success.

Perhaps u should go back and read through her old emails. A lot of her info about the band is untrue, but worse than that are the personal attacks she has started on other bandsters............and ppl in real life as well..........like starting the rumor about the co-worker that he was gay.............that he had AIDS.............that she would catch AIDS from  his keyboard.

There are several OH  members that she has insulted their appearance if they have pics up. If they don't have pics up she insults them about that and insinuates that they don't b/c they haven't lost weight or are not attractive. She is constantly claiming everyones jelous of her! LMAO.

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/11 12:52 am - MN
There is a reason she earned the nickname Na-Blow-Me and left the boards for SOME time.

I remember reading post after post like this several years ago during her last REIGN OF TERROR. It is useless, what you are trying to do.

I appreciate your effor though.
Hermosa L
on 1/13/11 12:57 am
your probably right.. .. seems tho lately it's been more her type of posts and surgery wars then anything else.. I guess we need people to start posting more to drown out the noise!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/11 12:57 am - ~Somewhere in~, PA
What have I done??? I am a very well respected poster who have worked my band to the fullest with NO complications and going on 6 years with my original band and have been in OH magazine. I actually helped made the Lap band forum.

I rarely come here like I used to I only speak the truth about the band and try to help protect bandsters and those who are thinking about it. Many can't stand me because I am REALLY helpful and TELL IT LIKE IT IS....and have helped SO many over the years, I have seen IT ALL...

Many do not want the truth, many people that post are NOT happy with their band I AM...is that a freaking CRIME???  They secretly ENCOURANGE BAND BASHERS because of their OWN SHORT COMINGS....I AM HERE AGAIN TO HELP CLEAN UP THIS BOARD AND BRING IT BACK TO LIFE...LIKE IT OR NOT

The band bashers have litterly taken over the boards, most of the successful people have left, only those who secretly hate their bands post here frequently now and it seems as if the band is not a good option.

I have given more support here that YOU and anyone over the years...I am not sure what you are talking about, I ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH....if you can't handle it...so be it.
steelerfan1
on 1/13/11 12:59 am
hmm what I dont understsand is everybody said they are sick of the drama but then turn around and make a post like this ?

Im sorry that dont make much sense to me.  Why would somebody make another post calling out somebody ? 

Isnt this post just going to cause more "drama"  ??

Gives up trying to understand all this

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Kate -True Brit
on 1/13/11 1:08 am - UK

Steelerfan - you are, of course, quite right!

But the problem is that so many of us have so many memories of Nana/Naomi that it is hard to keep quiet.  But the fact that she has spent the last 5 years stirring up muck and trouble is no excuse for us to behave same manner.

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Bette B.
on 1/13/11 1:14 am, edited 1/13/11 1:14 am
I was going to stay out of this whole thing, but Naomi  "HELPED MAKE THE BAND FORUM"??!!!!! Yeah, and she helped Al Gore start the Internet, too.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Most Active