Jillian Michaels kicked my butt!!!!!!

festiveford
on 3/23/11 2:13 am - TX
 Oh My Goodness!!!!

My local boot camp class has been on break for several weeks and I have basically been on break too!   I knew I needed to get back into the exercise thing before class starts back up and I die!!!   So I bought Jillian's 30 day shread DVD............Level 1, this morning, kicked my behind!  I didn't realize how fast you endurance slips away when you take a break!

I mean I was pouring sweat and actually got sick to my stomach afterwards.  I highly recommend this dvd for anyone wanting to get in shape, not just lose weight.  I'm going to do my best to keep trying to more forward within the three levels. Boot camp will start back up in a few weeks and I'm hopeful that I'll be back where I was before the break!

** HIGHEST WEIGHT 320**             ** SURGERY WEIGHT 298 **
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/11 2:18 am - Des Moines, IA
I Love the 30 day shred!  I started 3 months ago and I thought I was in good shape until I did that!  People are commenting about me losing weight again, but I'm losing inches and last week I was able to climb up to the top of the climbing wall at the climbing gym for the first time.  Never climbed before.  I know I couldn't have done it without having done the shred.  I like the 1st level and don't find that the other two levels are much more challenging.
melly37
on 3/23/11 3:05 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
I bought her DVD about 2 years ago and did it twice!!  ha ha!!  I cussed her out the entire time.  I am really getting in to exercise now, and going to the gym quite a bit.  I think I would "enjoy" it more this time.  I now live in an upstairs apartment, and I can't remember.....is there a lot of jumping around? 

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/11 7:14 am - Des Moines, IA
Jumping jacks and "jump roping" ( without a jump rope) for the 1st level.  So yes, some jumping.
Jennifer R.
on 3/23/11 5:29 am - Fullerton, CA
Haha...I've heard great things about that DVD. After my training session this morning, I totally understand why people puke after working out...I always thought that was weird. Now I know :)

Keep it up and let us know how much you hate JIllian after a few more levels :)
Jennifer

Courage is not always a lion's roar. Sometimes, it is a small voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Plans

"When you change the way you see things, the things you see will change."

PameW
on 3/23/11 5:37 am
Shred it with weights is awesome too! It is her kettlebell workout that can be done with weights also. It is a strength & cardio workout in one. The first time I did it my heart rate monitor was beeping and I thought it was because my rate was too low and it was just the opposite!
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/11 7:19 am - Des Moines, IA
I'll have to get that one.  Thanks for the suggestion!
D. Scott
on 3/23/11 9:54 am
RNY with
Wait til tomorrow, my thighs are still aching 2 days later, it hurts to climb my stairs right now and sit on the toilet. I am thrilled though to know I am working out muscles that must have been dormant, lol

Sleeve Revision from Lap-band November 23, 2012

Starting Weight: 236 Lowest Weight w/ Lap-Band: 160 Current Weight: 190

Goal Weight: 150...40lbs to go

Most Active