more prodcures!!

cathiec
on 3/24/11 5:55 am - Toms River, NJ
I wantged to give update on my medical I will be going for more procedures on my neck on Wed. The original work done on March 9 only work for me for ab out a week I am back in extreme pain they are going to try doing something else for me on Wed. March 30th. I am stll not allowed to do anything. The surgeon  has increased my pain med and now in a neck brace. I wil also be going for another eye surgery on April 25. So I am praying I wil get some relief on wed for more than a week. I did go to my wls on Mon I did gain 4lbs but they told they  not upset due to all the other medical conditions that I am facing right now they also recommended that I start back on my protein shakes 3times a day to help with wanting to eat so hopefully that will help They also feel once I am able to move around that will help only problem the earliest that is going to be is in May sometime Thanks for listening
Cathie

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 7:14 am - Des Moines, IA
Oh Cathie,
I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through.  Sounds like a rough time.  I'll say some prayers for you. 

Hugs,
Kristi
Kate -True Brit
on 3/24/11 11:43 am - UK

Cathie, my very best wishes. Constant pain must be awful!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

cathiec
on 3/25/11 4:36 am - Toms River, NJ
Thanks for the wishes The pain is just awful havinga hard time living with it.
Cathie

Most Active