OT: PEACEFUL DAY

Katie T.
on 4/1/11 11:32 am - IL
Fellow Bandsters -
First, I want to thank those who sent me some words of wisdom and helpful suggestions last night in private messages as well as on the board. 
I never intended to start a board war with anyone.  Maria did send me a PM, but the hurtful damage was already done.  After a great nites sleep, and a well needed day off, spent getting a pedi, mani, 1 hour massage and 2 wonderful women spring cleaning my house, I am over the emotional drama of last night. 
Each person has a story about their band and no person has the exact same experience as the other.  If advise or research is truly needed - people need to seek out doctors who have all the facts.  People on the board are people who experience the band, but of course, do not know ALL the ins-and-outs. 
Everyone in here has gone through enough pain by being fat/obese for long periods of time, and the last thing anyone needs is to continue feeling put down or not good enough, or "I" didn't try hard enough. 

That's it from me - Again, thank you to many of you *****ached out -- I am Okay -- trust me - I have VERY THICK SKIN!  HUGS TO ALL!!!!

Katie.

Born Lucky
on 4/1/11 12:23 pm
Katie, 

Glad you're feeling better.  I had a mani/pedi myself today, and treating yourself to something special really does give you a better outlook!

A "thick skin" is great, Lord knows we all need that.  But, just know that this board is full of wonderfully supportive people, who will help, advise, and support you in any way we can.  

Tami
 273/150/158
"All things are possible when you find and believe in your own personal strength."
Formerly "TamiFromAL"; 4cc band, unfilled
KDEE95
on 4/2/11 4:44 am - La Puente, CA
Well said Toma!!  Jealous of your day!!!   Enjoy your weekend!
Most Active