two months post op

BandMeUp
on 4/3/11 9:53 pm - PA

I will be coming up on my two month surgiversary this week, I weighed myself today and I am a total of 35 lbs lighter. I am happy about this but really wi**** was more. I am going for my second fill today, I asked my doc if I can come in four weeks instead of six. Im always hungry so maybe a fill will help me to become more satisfied. Wish me luck!

Cant wait to meet the "New Me"  
Highest Weight  : 274lbs
Weight At Surgery: 264lbs

Kate -True Brit
on 4/3/11 11:18 pm - UK

Please don't wi**** was more!! You will just start to make yourself unhappy rather than celebrating your loss.

We expect to lose 1-2lbs a week so in 2 months, a loss of just 20lbs would be ABOVE average. 35lbs is a phenomenal amount.

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/11 4:37 am - Des Moines, IA
35 pounds in 2 months???? Dang, that is SUPER!  Celebrate it!  I think in the last year, I've lost a little over 25 pounds.  It slows down and that's okay.  1-2 pounds the first year is what is expected if your band is working and you are working your band.

Congrats!
Kristi
Shaesnana
on 4/4/11 7:00 am - Davenport, FL
Congrats on your 35 lbs gone!!!  Be happy and thankful for it!!  At this point in my journey I stay away from the scale completley except when at the drs.  I don't want that scale dictating to me how I feel about myself on any given day.   In my mind, whatever the loss is will probably never be enough!  I know the time may come when I have to look at the scale more frequently to keep on top of things but for now, for me, this works.  I haven't been weighed since the end of Jan. I have an appt Apr 15th.  Will weight then.

Most Active