Liquid Tylenol???

Amy D.
on 4/8/11 1:03 am - Stratford, Canada

I have a question for all you Americans.

We cannot get liquid extra-strength Tylenol here in Canada.  When I was in Michigan on the weekend I went to five different pharmacies trying to replentish my stock but could not find a single bottle!

Does anyone know if they have discontinued it?  (Or maybe there was quite a few of us Canucks stocking up on it this weekend!)

Amy      
Lap Band February 12, 2009...visit my blog for updates! 

kathkeb
on 4/8/11 1:33 am
I think that it was involved in a 'recall' a while back ---- so, they had to be pulled from shelves, and Tylenol is scrambling to re-stock.

I can still get the Safeway brand of liquids in my grocery store.
Kath

Jeepers385
on 4/8/11 1:33 am - Hightstown, NJ
Not sure about Michigan but in NJ we have to ask the pharmacist for the liquid Tylenol.  Has to do with the acetaminophen and narcotics.

Bette B.
on 4/8/11 1:56 am
 It, along with a number of similar products, were pulled in a recall last year.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Amy D.
on 4/8/11 3:04 am - Stratford, Canada
Interesting that it was recalled last year since I purchased some in January! 
Bette B.
on 4/8/11 3:17 am
 End of last year, beginning of this year, maybe? All I know is that you can't find it down here.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

PameW
on 4/8/11 3:02 am
As Bette & Kathy said, it was pulled off shelves. If you have a CVS by you, they have a house brand that does the same thing.
Amy D.
on 4/8/11 3:07 am - Stratford, Canada
I will have to look for the generic brands.  Not that I will be able to go purchase it anytime soon since I have to wait >6 weeks to get my new passport :(  
(deactivated member)
on 4/8/11 3:23 am - Des Moines, IA
I am able to get it at Hy Vee Pharmacy, I think HyVee is only in the Midwest though.  I bought several bottles of it for just in case.
amt6
on 4/8/11 4:31 am - CT
 That's so good to know. I woke up this morning with terrible period cramps and scrambled for what to do. I took 2 Aleve (they're smaller then Midol) and prayed that it wouldn't give me trouble. So far so good.
Life is a journey, not a destination**    
Most Active